FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

St Mirren Game

Guest mrjamaca40

Guest mrjamaca40

Is anyone else really worried about the game on saturday, brewster got it all wrong keeping barrowman on it was just crazy.

Why did we let certain players go eg john rankin, dargo and wyness. Ok fair enough they haven't done too well since moving to st mirren but at least when they were up at tcs the team played well and were at least scoring goals and winning at home.

The tcs is now a joke it is cheaper going to any other ground in the spl than it is here and it has to be the worst atmosphere ever. Where has all the singing and drums gone. When the boys were there the atmosphere was good. Now WHEN we score people don't even stand up to cheer.

Also the club must look at the tiny away support we bring to games and wonder how they can try and increase this, i know we have never had a big away support but i remember games against hearts, killie, celtic in the scottish cup we would take a cpouple of thousand down the road with us.

There is no point keeping players who dont want to stay, Dargo was offered a very good deal to stay and refused it.

Wyness was not prducing the goods for Brew and as it seems St Mirren, although is an ICT hero it was time for him to move in my mind, just as Barry will go at some point this season.

Rankin went because of Donald Park and big money at Hibs.

Saturdays game is pretty important, but funnily enough i'd be more worried if it was to be played at TCS for some reason...

Edited by caley100

There is no point keeping players who dont want to stay, Dargo was offered a very good deal to stay and refused it.

Wyness was not prducing the goods for Brew and as it seems St Mirren, although is an ICT hero it was time for him to move in my mind, just as Barry will go at some point this season.

Rankin went because of Donald Park and big money at Hibs.

Saturdays game is pretty important, but funnily enough i'd be more worried if it was to be played at TCS for some reason...

Rankin left because he was told he was surplus to requirements. Would you stay with your boss if you were told that?

Guest mrjamaca40

I used to really like brewster and i always and still have believed in not sacking a manager straight away because of a few results but that it is now getting beyond a joke. the only team we have beaten at the tcs is kilmarnock which is embarresing, brewster was great for us while he was playing but at look at what happened when he left us and went to dufc as a propar manager he was hopeless and basically with the same team look at what craig levein has done there. Brewster was a great footballer but he is not good enought as a manager we just don't look like going forward with him and that clown malky thomson. i now am really worried about playing partick thistle in the cup

I used to really like brewster and i always and still have believed in not sacking a manager straight away because of a few results but that it is now getting beyond a joke. the only team we have beaten at the tcs is kilmarnock which is embarresing, brewster was great for us while he was playing but at look at what happened when he left us and went to dufc as a propar manager he was hopeless and basically with the same team look at what craig levein has done there. Brewster was a great footballer but he is not good enought as a manager we just don't look like going forward with him and that clown malky thomson. i now am really worried about playing partick thistle in the cup

Dont buy into this "Brewster was a great footballer" stuff , he was a good player with tremendous fitness but a great player he certainly was not.