FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

To my highlander friends

Guest CiaoInverness

Guest CiaoInverness

I've seen that somebody makes question asking what do you think about something...

Today, I was in Olympic stadium to see my team wins 3-2 with a wonderful goal of Totti and I thought I must make three questions to my Scottish friends..

Who is the best player in the world now for you?

Who is the best Scottish player now and in the past?

Who is the best ICT player now and in the past?

Ciao

For future reference mate this kind of thing goes in the "All other football" board.

IMO Ronaldo is almost unplayable.

As for Scottish player, Kenny Daglish is the obvious answer, but Jimmy Johnstone is another option.

Just now for us, probably Ian Black. Ever, Barry Robson was probably a better player, but nobody did more for the team than Dennis Wyness. He has scored close to 10 percent of our goals.

McCoist is just famous, good enough player far from world class and our best ever player.

I'd agree with the post above apart from Ian Black. Don Cowie does it for me.

McCoist was maybe not a world class player, but then neither was Shearer I spose. What he was was a world class finisher.