FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster Poll

Guest birdog

Should Brewster leave the club (voluntarily or by design)   

202 members have voted

1. 1. Brewster out?

• Yes, Brewster should leave.
    • No, Brewster should stay.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... or indeed win promotion A96. they were after all the only winning team in division 1 today and have ad some good results of late...

I would love for just 1 of the 5 people who say brew should stay, to back up their argument.

Surely they dont comment as they are all embarrased to be in support of the most inept manager to grace the SPL...

I agree that Brew has to go but your comments go too far and are unreasonably personal. He is a decent human being with a great record as a player and a useful record as a player-manager. Unfortunately he is no manager (at least at SPL level).

He should have been replaced before Christmas (as I said at the time in another post). However, the Board have dithered and it is now too late to turn things around. We are past the point of no return.

The only positive I can take from this situation is that it will be good to have meaningful derby games against R*ss C**nty once again (that is if they don't get relegated to Division Two this season).

Sums it up for me. Terrible day...good post. Division One still has some grounds with standing terracing doesn't it?

Well, it would appear we reached Mr Brewster's 20 in less than 58 minutes and raised him another 69 by the time I posted this ..... am sure the total will climb higher when the 5 official buses and several unofficial buses get back up the road.

I hope he resigns or else we will be playing first division football next season.

If someone has any spare time tomorrow, can they try and see how many times this and other very similar comments have been made in the last 3-4 months (and longer in some cases)...

Why, if so many fans are voicing the same opinion, do the board not sit and take notice...

Technically, we didnt go back....

Brewster 1 was a player as well as the manager and continued to lead ON the park where it mattered.

Brewster 2 is only a manager who shows vertually no knowledge, sense or emotion during matches or interviews.

**Abusive Content Removed***

Well i don't like you i absolutely loathe you. You incompetent waste of money. You are the worst thing that has ever happened to this club. :rotflmao:

Brew out now!!!!!!!!!

I agree that Brew has to go but your comments go too far and are unreasonably personal. He is a decent human being with a great record as a player and a useful record as a player-manager. Unfortunately he is no manager (at least at SPL level).

He should have been replaced before Christmas (as I said at the time in another post). However, the Board have dithered and it is now too late to turn things around. We are past the point of no return.

The only positive I can take from this situation is that it will be good to have meaningful derby games against R*ss C**nty once again (that is if they don't get relegated to Division Two this season).

you are out of order saying that he is being unreasonably personal. Brew and the board are treating us like sh###.

wake up and smell the coffee

he showed us his true colours when he went to the arabs.

edited to remove personal abuse of someone who is not connected to this debate.

Edited by CaleyD
abusive content removed from quote

Its not out of order to blast personal comments! Brewster, with all his ineptitude isnt some evil monster bent on destroying our club! He clearly isnt an SPL manager and i want him out but to be as harsh as that about his personality steps over the line. The bloke, (and i want him gone as much as the next man) is merely trying to earn his keep along with the rest of us.

Guest flossy10cat

Where as i agree we shouldnt be so personal, we all work hard at our respective jobs and get nothing compared to what this useless idiot gets

Has anyone on the board thought why brewster is being called for the exit by over 90% of fans.

This is the first time in our history fans have called for a sacking. CC left before it got that far. Pele and robbo were scouted out, as was Brewster the Player/Manager.

There is only one reason fans want him out....

BECAUSE HE'S RUBBISH

AND STILL NO WORD from ANY of the Pro-Brewster camp... WHY??

Edited by Gringo_Jnr

***Abusive Content Removed***

Well i don't like you i absolutely loathe you. You incompetent waste of money. You are the worst thing that has ever happened to this club. :rotflmao:

Brew out now!!!!!!!!!

No it is not to late . How many times have you seen clubs get a new manager and their results pick up right away. We have more than enough quality players to stay up if they were given the proper motivation. What on earth is it going to take for our board to sack this totally incompitent management team. If we were to get relegated do they realise how many other employees of the club would have to be paid off. No other club would accept this run of results and level of performance.

I knew taking him back after walking out on us was never going to work but he's actually surpassed my expectations. I used to joke about Brewster being so dire that we'd be relegated. Now though, I just can't believe the predicament we are in.

I always thought - maybe naively - that the board genuinely had the best interests of the club in mind. What has happened to our club? I'm distraught. If we are relegated can you actually see us getting back to the SPL?

I am praying for the board to listen to the fans. For the sake of the club that we love so much, please sack Brewster.

Edited by Lady Madonna

Where as i agree we shouldnt be so personal, we all work hard at our respective jobs and get nothing compared to what this useless idiot gets

I agree with you on that, dont get me wrong. If im totally honest hes not fit for the position. I agree he has to go, and im usually the last to send caley managers my vote of no confidence as continuity is the key.

However we need to stick to his management skills, not his personal ones, im sure hes a very decent bloke in reality. Apparently Pol Pot was though... oh never mind

No it is not to late . How many times have you seen clubs get a new manager and their results pick up right away. We have more than enough quality players to stay up if they were given the proper motivation. What on earth is it going to take for our board to sack this totally incompitent management team. If we were to get relegated do they realise how many other employees of the club would have to be paid off. No other club would accept this run of results and level of performance.

Maybe you are right, it might not be too late - but only if we get a new manager this week. However as things stand we are doomed.

The Board are probably more scared of Brewster looking for a pay-off and then having to pay to take someone else's manager than of ICT playing football in Div 1 next season. They probably thought that a win against lowly Hamilton would do the trick and everything would be rosy. Well that didn't happen.

We had the chance to hire Robbo and Barry Wilson as a management team to see us safely through to the end of the season. Maybe not everyone's choice but that would have been the cheapest and most effective quick fix. That option has now gone and time is running out.

Well at the game today it was clear the passion that we, the fans, have for ICT. Get away from our club now.

Yet another piece of evidence to show Brewster's underestimation of us. I think his biggest mistake was to blame the fans for poor performances instead of taking a look at himself and he has done it again with this "20 fans from 3000" comment.

Never bite the hand that feeds you.

Guest mrjamaca40

Brewster do us all a favour and leave why do you not play rooney instead of barrowman you dont change tactics you play one striker up front you dont care about the fans or the club correct me if i am wrong you didnt even say sorry to the fans today for losing again especially since a massive amount of people made the 7 hour round trip to the game. Please could you and your parrot malky tomson just leave

5 to keep him...are you watching the same team as the rest of us?? teams a complete joke at the moment and nothing will improve with this idiot as manager

I have noticed more than one C*unty fan logged in today. Coincidence?