FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Graeme Bennett/John Doc

Johnboy

So.... Bennett and Doc in charge of team affairs for Saturday's meeting with Hearts...

How will they approach this one? Will there be any radical changes by way of personnel or tactics? Will they start with Barrowman up front? Might there be a place for Blackie?

Can anyone see ICT getting some kind of a result at Tynecastle?

Thoughts.....

Edited by Johnboy

With any luck they (Grassa and Doc) will be as aware of the failings this season as we are and they'll do nothing more than get back to basics....11 men playing in their strongest positions with instructions to play the passing game.

Hopefully they've put a bit more into the coaching this week in terms of practising set pieces etc and the lads won't have been overworked, leaving them with a bit more energy for the game.

If we do the above and can get the lads on to the pitch in positive mood then the rest will take care of itself. Whether it will be good enough to get something from the game, we'll just have to wait and see. It might take more than 5 days to undo the damage that's been done, but so long as we're looking like going in the right direction then I'll be happy enough.

So.... Bennett and Doc in charge of team affairs for Saturday's meeting with Hearts...

How will they approach this one? Will there be any radical changes by way of personnel or tactics? Will they start with Barrowman up front? Might there be a place for Blackie?

Can anyone see ICT getting some kind of a result at Tynecastle?

Thoughts.....

How will they approach this one? i expect they'll keep training match preparation pretty much the same until a new boss is appointed

Will there be any radical changes by way of personnel or tactics? Personnel - close to usual except i would imagine/hope that midfielders will be on their correct sides i.e. Cowie on the right or Imrie/Vigurs on the left.

Will they start with Barrowman up front? I expect they will

Might there be a place for Blackie? Yes, he seems eager to get us out of this hole and impress his new boss so expect a good performance.

Can anyone see ICT getting some kind of a result at Tynecastle? Yes, i believe we can

Ive a feeling we'll win on Saturday , with Rooney & Wood up front & Backie back !

If we do get a win will Grassa put himself forward as a candidate for the job?

Grassa manager Ossie DoF? Might just work.

Training the same as usual..............that could just mean 'we're having two sessions a day with lunch in between'. Not necesseraly same type of training, though it could prove dangerous to suddenly change the training regime. The body can suffer effects of suddenly stopping something.

Grassa wont apply for the job. If he wanted it he'd have taken it long before now.

We will put a team out at Tynie

We will play 4-4-2

We will play a passing game

We will win

Barrowman will score two from absolutely inch perfect Rossco crosses.

Blackie will score from a fantastic 40 yard free kick.

Cowie and Imrie will keep swapping places to confuse the ruskies.

Is that enough answers for you John?

Training the same as usual..............that could just mean 'we're having two sessions a day with lunch in between'. Not necesseraly same type of training, though it could prove dangerous to suddenly change the training regime. The body can suffer effects of suddenly stopping something.

Grassa wont apply for the job. If he wanted it he'd have taken it long before now.

We will play 4-4-2

We will win

I have a question for you, who is your dealer? coz that is some good **** you are smokin there.

We will play 4-4-2

We will win

I have a question for you, who is your dealer? coz that is some good **** you are smokin there.

No flying due to gales. No supply boats due to gales. Two days water left and no boat expected till sunday. Very little food left. Add it all together and it works wonders for the brain stimulation. :rotflmao: