FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Djebi-zadi

AJS

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BBC reporters, last night, were very impressed with him and were recounting the story about him that TB told them.

TB was so impressed wih him that he asked his history and it transpired that he is from the Ivory Coast and TB, winding him up, told him he would contact the Ivory Coast and see if he could recommend him for a cap.

He is now walking on air waiting for the call!

So Zadi has passed the Castle Greyskull test as well. What's that, 6 in a row now with no sign of him letting us down? I see some of the doubters are coming round now. Maybe by the end of the season he might be accepted by the others as well, if they're man enough to admit it!

Was I wrong - well yes and no - It is like experiencing a stress provoking nightmare but wakening up having an orgasm. :rotflmao:

Are you often wrong then, ??

Well No actually - or I usually avoid admitting it - but I will do in this instance - I still think that he is a mare and he isnt a full back but he would probably die for the shirt - and that is good enuff fer me.

His strengths are that he is powerful, he is good in the air, he has pace, he recovers well, he tackles well, he always gets in between the oppo and goals, he is no nonsense.

You often hear peeple talk about players who dont know what they are doing and neither do their own team or the opposition - but they get away with murder and can spring the odd surprise - well we have one at left back.

Will this red mean Lionel is out for the semi-final (should ICT go through) or does it get carried over into the SPL?

I think it said on the radio he'll miss the game against Killie next week.

Hopefully he is out fer the season before he costs us the SPL as well. Lets face it - he was an accident waiting to happen - I worried that he was cost us dear and oh my gawd - it is at the expense of a Hampden Semi Final, a great day out fer the fans, much needed spondoolachs and a possible UEFA place.

He may be a wee bit of a fan favourite - with a wee bit of the Niculae hysteria atteached - and oh how everybody loves a nice guy down on his luck doing good - and certain posters going well over the top in regard to the footballing abilities which were never there.

Fer once - I am really gutted that I was rite again. :rotflmao:

Hopefully he is out fer the season before he costs us the SPL as well. Lets face it - he was an accident waiting to happen - I worried that he was cost us dear and oh my gawd - it is at the expense of a Hampden Semi Final, a great day out fer the fans, much needed spondoolachs and a possible UEFA place.

He may be a wee bit of a fan favourite - with a wee bit of the Niculae hysteria atteached - and oh how everybody loves a nice guy down on his luck doing good - and certain posters going well over the top in regard to the footballing abilities which were never there.

Fer once - I am really gutted that I was rite again. :rotflmao:

Predictable utter bollox.

Will this red mean Lionel is out for the semi-final (should ICT go through) or does it get carried over into the SPL?

I think it said on the radio he'll miss the game against Killie next week.

It's a different competition so how can he miss the game next week?

Fer once - I am really gutted that I was rite again. :thumb04:

Well I suppose it takes a real man to tell somebody that he was rite all along. :rotflmao: Predictable yes and Utter Bollocks - yes. Were ya refering to Zebidee ?

Mark my word - he could come back and haunt us.

Fer once - I am really gutted that I was rite again. :thumb04:

Well I suppose it takes a real man to tell somebody that he was rite all along. :rotflmao: Predictable yes and Utter Bollocks - yes. Were ya refering to Zebidee ?

IHE I totally agree, this was always on the cards, its no surprise.

Mark my word - he could come back and haunt us.

I do enjoy these ambulance chasers like IHE wallowing in the "Told ye, didnae I?" bit. The guy is so unpredictable. True - matter of time before, as I said elsewhere - that a wheel fell off. He had little choice with the pen; Esson should have been out much more pronto and I don't see the red card as clear, cause there were tons of people in the penalty area.

He can be allowed this mistake.

I think that people would be ebtter served looking at Granties continuing horror shows and then talk about someone who really is a mare.

:rotflmao:

Your not right IHE, in fact you are talking a load of pants.

I am sorry but can you tell me out of all the players which ones aren't unpredictable? Some have good games, next week bad games, I can't really see any consistency?? I don't get this issue you seem to have against one player, when there are plenty of others who could be considered the same?

Completely agree. DZ's been playing out of his skin and IHE has still been criticising him. Let's face it, practically no-one wanted him in at the Celtic match but he's not only been worthy of his place, he's actually been close to or nominated for MoM on at least a couple of occasions. To continually harp on about the player when he's playing well, then batter him when he does make a mistake is pretty pathetic. Esson, Duncan, Tokely, Black and Munro have all had recent mistakes too. It would be no surprise to anyone that DZ has had one too. Sure, criticise him for that but continually harping on when he's played well is a bit pathetic.

Here's my prediction: Hastings will make mistakes too...as would McBain.

Also, Foran will miss chances. I shall now say this multiple times a week, so I can say I told you so. It doesn't matter if he scores a hat-trick, I will ignore everything but the bad, just to say I am right.

Completely agree. DZ's been playing out of his skin and IHE has still been criticising him. Let's face it, practically no-one wanted him in at the Celtic match but he's not only been worthy of his place, he's actually been close to or nominated for MoM on at least a couple of occasions. To continually harp on about the player when he's playing well, then batter him when he does make a mistake is pretty pathetic. Esson, Duncan, Tokely, Black and Munro have all had recent mistakes too. It would be no surprise to anyone that DZ has had one too. Sure, criticise him for that but continually harping on when he's played well is a bit pathetic.

Here's my prediction: Hastings will make mistakes too...as would McBain.

Also, Foran will miss chances. I shall now say this multiple times a week, so I can say I told you so. It doesn't matter if he scores a hat-trick, I will ignore everything but the bad, just to say I am right.

Your right every player in the team will make mistakes however like Lionel some are more heavily criticised than others by the fans. Lionel has been a revelation and has been a joy to watch. Yes he made a mistake today however he was put in a position where he had to make an instant decision albeit the wrong decision. If the centre halfs and the goalkeeper had done their jobs then Lionel wouldn't have been put in that position.

I agree it is verging on pathetic critising him despite his excellent displays. I sincerely hopes he realises his full potential and may be talked about in years to come in legendary terms.

I will just re-affirm that I think it's fine to criticise him for the mistake today. It's also ok to believe he's not the right choice long-term. But to continually slate someone who's playing well is a bit like those having a go at Blackie (whilst usually always mentioning Brew in their second paragraph - coincidence?). It's 'having an agenda' instead of basing an opinion on the facts of the day.