FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Strachan

eileanacheoICT

After listening to Gordon Strachan's BBC interview after the game today, it seems he thinks Inverness or the Highlands is some sort of hell hole where it's either "windy, or it's black or it's horrible". If the likes of Celtic come here and find it "horrible", surely we should be making more of our home advantage? TCS needs to be turned back into the fortress it once was.

I BELIEVE!

Edited by eileanacheoICT

One of the funnys yesterday was Knackeredmura who kept looking at the substitutes number board as if to say 'me? Where am I?' He looked like a little boy lost. Pendrey lost his dummy, and Strachan nearly lost it with Butcher or some one.

This was the battlefield of old with General Cumberland Brewster and Major Mistake-Thompson confined to histoiry.

After listening to Gordon Strachan's BBC interview after the game today, it seems he thinks Inverness or the Highlands is some sort of hell hole where it's either "windy, or it's black or it's horrible". If the likes of Celtic come here and find it "horrible", surely we should be making more of our home advantage? TCS needs to be turned back into the fortress it once was.

I BELIEVE!

Strachan was his usual ingarcious little sh1te in interview. It was as if we had no right to play to get a result, and should have given Celtic "room to play". Not only was he wrong, he was als diplaying the usual OF self righteous mentality so behated in Scotland.

I believe one of his nicknames is Chesney. Can any reader give its derivation?

One of the translations of WGS is Wee Gordy Strachan.

Edited by gordyfromsneck

His post match comments are always wonderful. Of course, Strachan's a moaning little f@*!?*r but that's the beauty (I hereby claim my prize for mentioning beauty and Strachan in the same sentence for the first time ever).

Anyone ever hear the Hitchers' song called 'Gordon Strachan' from the album 'It's All Fun & Games 'Til Someone Loses An Eye' and the B-Side of 'You Can Only Love Someone So Much But You Can Hate Them All The Way To Hell' (great titles). Best ever football song where someone's trying to watch a Leeds match on tv, whilst his wife is having a go at him ('She waited for the match to start to start a fight up with me')

http://2manykids.com/fitba/The%20Hitchers%20-%20Strachan.mp3

It has always bugged me about Strachan that he never, EVER gives the other side any credit for anything. He is possibly THE most irritating person in Scottish football, and being able to take even a point off Celtic and send him into one of his little tantrums gives me an immense amount of pleasure. :rotflmao:

What irks me is the sheer hypocrisy of Strachan. Only a couple of days ago he was bemoaning how he can't compete with Stoke for players and how hard it is to put a team together on such a limited budget yet he seems to forget this when his club are the big team playing the wee team as was the case yesterday and greets to the press about how things don't go his way (again).

Total idiot.

hell knows why he's moanin that hes on a limited budget. My dad told me this was the case for years with Celtic that although they earn ?10 Million for qualifyin for the group stages of the champions league and then all the win bonuses that they earn as well. It does make me wonder if all the cash aint being used to strengthen the squad for europe then where the hell is it going to?

Edited by ictbetterthanthehighlands

It has always bugged me about Strachan that he never, EVER gives the other side any credit for anything. He is possibly THE most irritating person in Scottish football, and being able to take even a point off Celtic and send him into one of his little tantrums gives me an immense amount of pleasure. :rotflmao:

More irritating than Chick Young!??

He certainly is WGS - Wee Gurny S****

I used to like his quips (quck word?/Velocity etc) but more and more he is a whingeing little bar steward who gives other teams no credit whatsoever. Away and lie in yer **** ya ****

I agree he does like to whine about things but I thought wee Chick always does his best to set up the questions to get him into this mode... I thought some of his pre-match interview comments on Setanta were spot on and as for the post-match comments I actually think that you can take heart from them as I thought they were actually complimentary about the struggle that he always faces when his teams come north....we just need to achieve this when others come to visit also....

If you listen to the full interview though Chick himself was having a dig at us with some of his questions and for me he is without doubt the most annoying (and brown nosing) person associated with Scottish football...

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

I can't stand his atittude to how he feels so called wee teams should lie down and let the OF win every game so their mathces between themselves are much more important. He never acknowledges when his team have been outclassed and never gives anyone credit for their performance against celtic.

he's a wee tube and obviously doesn't like ict. last time he was saying how there's never a good game between the two sides.idiot.

his latest about how its always black etc is another cracker even for him given it was sunny and mild.

i'd like to see butcher next time we visit parkhead complaining afterwards how it stinks there, the traffics awful,the people are queer and the pitch is pish.

he's a wee tube and obviously doesn't like ict. last time he was saying how there's never a good game between the two sides.idiot.

his latest about how its always black etc is another cracker even for him given it was sunny and mild.

i'd like to see butcher next time we visit parkhead complaining afterwards how it stinks there, the traffics awful,the people are queer and the pitch is pish.

Terry shouldn't stoop to the wee ginger ones level :rotflmao: , see what I did there , stoop to his level :018: . No ? Alright then , I'll get my coat :thumb04:

Edited by DALNEIGHCALEY

Terry shouldn't stoop to the wee ginger ones level :018: , see what I did there , stoop to his level ;) . No ? Alright then , I'll get my coat :rotflmao:

:thumb04: I got ye!!

I dont know why Strachan gerns so much about our "Wet & Windy weather " he played at Aberdeen for long enough & its no any better .

The wee Nyaff would probably be delighted if we were to go down seeing as we're their Boagy team !!

As for Chesney , he's no wee anymore in fact i reckon he's bigger than the Ginger Whinger :018: ;) :rotflmao: :thumb04: