FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stadium Announcer

CaleyMad

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Play 'here comes the girls' when the opposition team comes out :rotflmao: !

That was actually pretty good from reedee.

It would be funny.

Would work out well if both teams didn't come out together

Not always at half time

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Nessie comes out the tunnel, dont play the automatic - monster, play...

Edited by stevenwebster

Guest Muir-Jaggie

When Nessie comes out the tunnel, dont play the automatic - monster, play...

Oh btw, i stole this from another thread, ssshhh!

:rotflmao: :thumb04:

CaleyD thats what you should play from now on EH!

Certain songs for certain things are "fixed" for various reasons and can't just be changed on a whim. Bit of a pain at times, but I can understand the reasoning.

It is something we will be looking at for next season though and I will keep this suggestion in mind.

If I can get a full season under my belt then I intend retiring to my own private island on the proceeds.

I here there's a wee rock in the firth up for sale fer ?1. It's only about 0.000247 acres, so you'll no be able to build yer helipad with the season afters payment. :rotflmao:

Thats only your opinion Tom. I am sure big D will have plenty of songs in his playlist, and will appreciate constructive criticism. Help me out here, what songs were played, I was there, but was not paying much attention to be honest.

Why have you got a reference to a gay club in your post? Is this a problem?

Right here right now is a great song for getting players psyched, at the hamilton game the stuff you played was dire. It might get you psyched for a night out in whichever gay club you go to but not a football match.

:018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Right here right now is a great song for getting players psyched, at the hamilton game the stuff you played was dire. It might get you psyched for a night out in whichever gay club you go to but not a football match.

Given the fact that you think there's some humour in calling someone gay then I'll happily play a Nursery Rhyme at the next match which should be more in keeping with your age range.

Do you have a particular favourite or do you want to leave the choice up to me?

I think I have to stick up fer Don here as I am reliably informed that the club contacted a DJ agency for advice and guidance prior to making the decision - if anybody wants to hire a DJ like Caley Don they should write to:

The Fat! Agency, Battersea Business Centre, Unit 36, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, , South East SW11 5QL

I think I have to stick up fer Don here as I am reliably informed that the club contacted a DJ agency for advice and guidance prior to making the decision - if anybody wants to hire a DJ like Caley Don they should write to:

The Fat! Agency, Battersea Business Centre, Unit 36, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, , South East SW11 5QL

or me :thumb04:

i have been DJing (trance, hardhouse) for over a year now :rotflmao:

I played a larger variety of music today and the general feedback so far has been positive. The HT music was a couple of requests I'd had in connection with the Birthdays and stuff...but I shall endeavour to fit a couple of newer tracks in there in future if that's what people want.

I can't always guarantee to play what everyone asks for, but feel free to throw ideas at me and provided they're not too far out there, then I'll do what I can.

Glad the announcements are coming across clear. I've got a big (rather deep) voice anyway, and that seems to be suiting the system at the Stadium.

Keep the feedback coming.

was it craig brewsters requests by any chance? :rotflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

Don

the Half time challenge tomorrow, instead of saying " win a return flight to dublin" why dont you say "win a return flight to mexico"

Just for a bit of fun :rotflmao:

Anyone want to give any feedback following Sundays game?

Here's some from me.....

Personally, I liked having the Pipes and Drums outside beforehand and then inside the ground for a couple of tunes before the kick-off. I also liked having the U9's game at HT and thought the crowd were great in getting right behind the young lads.

I believe the club are keen to do more of this kind of thing in future so it would be good to get some feedback on what people thought of it all.

our tunes were old at the start, then 5 lady gaga's :blink: :angry:

modern songs but not repeted.

Prodigy Omen,

Lily allen, The fear,

Daft Punk, Technologcy

Coldplay, Life in techincolour ii

Killers, spaceman

etc etc

and you never said the half time challenge winner goes to mexico :(

i was in the staduim first and noticed you in your police box :lol:

i think you were looking at me when i was stood behind the goal :023:

I wasn't there but I am one of those you love pipe bands and would be happy for them to do a stint at all games. Trouble is, during the games and competition seasons its difficult to get a band.

Childrens footie is also entertaining. It tends to grab the attention more than some of the things they do.

Flybe could do an egg throwing at the opposition manager competition as well.

It was 2 Lady GaGa tunes and they were both requested :023:

Yeah, the music really early on was a bit of the older stuff....I do it that way because it's generally the "older" (over 30) fans who get to the stadium soonest, followed by the young uns who can't get into the pub, followed by the alcoholics who squeeze in as many drinks as possible before rushing to the game :blink:

Was a slight communication problem between me and the Pipe Band which meant the music was a bit up and down for a few minutes.....but we'll get that sorted for when we do these things again in future.

It was 2 Lady GaGa tunes and they were both requested :P

there was just dance, then about half of another gaga tune, then poker face at half time. Because that was when g section started singing it :023:

There was just dance played at about 1 o clock ish and p p p poler face later on when i was more busy :P

but somehow you are gonna prove to me that you only played two although there was 5 played :angry:

and did u see me :lol: it looked although you were looking at me :( i was the only one there at the start :P couldnt have missed me.

I walked in to the staduim to be greeted by "Hit me, Hit me, Hit me with your rythem stick"

:blink::lol:

Is that a new track that you played at the end, there was no drums or nthing being played in the background.

Prodigy Omen,

(or Invaders must die)

Daft Punk, Technologcy

Killers, spaceman

request please and also please play one of each :lol: :lol: :P

Edited by caleymad

I'd happily play "Bring it on Home" and if someone can point me in the direction of the tune to "Oh Inverness" then I'll see what I can do there also.

The tune played at the end was Highland Cathedral....the same tune the players run out to but it was the "CaleyD Mix", a slightly faster version of the original that I put together (a few years back now) with a few extras thrown in.

Prodigy Omen,

(or Invaders must die)

Daft Punk, Technologcy

Killers, spaceman

Some decent songs there - are you meaning Technologic by DP?

A bit of the Prodigy just before kick off wouldn't go a miss - not too sure many of the "older" fans would agree though?

I'd happily play "Bring it on Home" and if someone can point me in the direction of the tune to "Oh Inverness" then I'll see what I can do there also.

The tune played at the end was Highland Cathedral....the same tune the players run out to but it was the "CaleyD Mix", a slightly faster version of the original that I put together (a few years back now) with a few extras thrown in.

Isnt the tune 'When the saints go marching in' by Louis Armstrong?