FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell Struggling

Gringo

'Well struggling against Llanelli...at home....down 0-1 with 10mins to go.

;

;

;

;

;

;

Lost 0-1....played at Airdrie for some reason.

Edited by Gringo

Embarresing result for Motherwell and Scottish football in general,surely any SPL team should be able to get past an amatuer Welsh league team (and thats not meant with any disrespect to the amatuers)

Good to meet you the other night Gringo :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :moon2:

Just read Fraser's comments in the Herald, "It was high to the back post and the boy has got above me and headed it in. If I can come and take it then I suppose I should be doing that."

Wow. You suppose? :lol:

:lol:

New club....time to settle in...blah blah. Same old goalposts, mind.

Guest Mahonio

Any club in Europe bar the Old Firm and Aberdeen have been embarrasing in Europe which brings me to this rant: Why give teams European Football for fair play and being Runners up in cup competitions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so bad that it makes Scotland a fecking laughing stock untiil the National Team shock the big nations (ie France twice and Holland 04).

EUROPEAN FOOTBALL SHOULD ONLY GO TO TEAMS THAT ARE POSSIBLY GOING TO GET RESULTS OR QUALIFY FOR KNOCK OUTS (AGAIN EG ABERDEEN AND OLD FIRM).

what about dundee united in the 80's? beating barcelona, a semi final and a final?

So if inverness qualified by being runners up in the scottish cup, you wouldnt be happy about that because we would have no chance and make a laughing stock of scottish football? im sure the money would come in handy

Edited by Mick

what about dundee united in the 80's? beating barcelona, a semi final and a final?

That's irrelevant now, it was so long ago and money has changed football so much since then (for the worst IMO).

You'll never see Forest or Ipswich win a euro trophy again. In fact they'd be lucky to qualify.

I agree that well might struggle this season. Jim's Gammon remind me of Stephen Kenny at the pars a few years back.