Quietly Confident

Bronson

I reckon the glory hunters are the "fans" who'll turn up this season to see a winning team but didn't show face last season when their support was most needed .

You make the assumption that SFL will be a walk in the park.

That it will attract fans who didn't "like" being in the SPL watching superior football.

Also that their support is not now needed.

I cannot find it in my heart to agree with you no matter how much I want to. Sir you are an ***. :rotflmao:

Would people who support the biggest team in their area instead of whatever their local team is count as a glory hunter? :rotflmao:

Such as living nearer Partick but supporting Celtic? Well No, not really. As they are in a City with many diffrent clubs in the city. I bet there are people nearer Celtic Park that support QP or Partick.

I reckon the glory hunters are the "fans" who'll turn up this season to see a winning team but didn't show face last season when their support was most needed .

That it will attract fans who didn't "like" being in the SPL watching superior football.

I cannot find it in my heart to agree with you no matter how much I want to. Sir you are an ***. :lol:

No I didn't . Wrong again .

Edited by themann4thejob
personal abuse removed from quote

I cannot find it in my heart to agree with you no matter how much I want to. Sir you are an ***. :drinking08:

No I didn't . Wrong again .

Edited by Alex MacLeod
Personal abuse will not be tolerated.

ok, we are being dragged way off topic here. Glory hunting is not the topic in this thread, nor is debating moderation decisions (that can be done via PM).

You're absoluely right Scotty, my apologies to Dalneigh Caley for suggesting that he was a :drinking08:

:drinking08:

I am not quietly confident and I think we'll be lucky to finish in the top 3. Seems most folk have forgotten what life was like in the First.