FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Andy Barrowman Thread

ictchris

Butcher says in today's Courier:

Andy Barrowman didn't do anything wrong really. It's just Danni Sanchez gives us that little bit more threat in terms of his movement and his pace

If that's the case, why didn't he A - start with three strikers (as he was touting last week), or B - keep Barrowman on, and put Sanchez on at half time, taking off one of the players having a dreadfull game, ie - Bulvitis, Proctor or Duncan.

Andy Barrowman didn't do anything wrong really. It's just Danni Sanchez gives us that little bit more threat in terms of his movement and his pace

If that's the case, why didn't he A - start with three strikers (as he was touting last week), or B - keep Barrowman on, and put Sanchez on at half time, taking off one of the players having a dreadfull game, ie - Bulvitis, Proctor or Duncan.

Cause thats common sense and he lacks it!

Heres how I see Barrowloads now I've had a think about it,

SFL2 Goal machine...... yanked from his level and thrown in to the deep end up in the SPL, he lost his edge/confidance as he was out of his leauge, still gaining experiance playing and training at the highest level, now weve dropped a level, hes got the senior leauge behind him and is playing at a more acceptable level, all he needs now is his confidance.. and we'll have a goal scorer again..

Cause thats common sense and he lacks it!

That's the common sense that allows Sanchez to play alongside Grantie or at right back or wherever!

Got it!

No one better disrespect "Big Dunc"!

Used to work with him and hes a great laugh, told him he could do the job better than Brewster and i told him to apply for it but he's a die-hard Tim so he politely declined

But, as a die-hard Tim he was quite happy to go to manage The Seagulls.

Edited by gordyfromsneck

No one better disrespect "Big Dunc"!

Used to work with him and hes a great laugh, told him he could do the job better than Brewster and i told him to apply for it but he's a die-hard Tim so he politely declined

But, as a die-hard Tim he was quite happy to go to manage The Seagulls.

No he didn't .

on saturday he was never the one to be hooked at half time. was actually fighting for the ball etc

i completely agree, i was extremely suprised he was hooked, looked a lot more determined than ive seen him in the past