Team for County

Renegade

------------------------------------------------Esson---------------------------------------------------------------

-------------Proctor---------------------------Munro--------------------------Golabek---------------------------

---Ross----------------------McBain----------------------------Cox-----------------------------Hayes----------

---------------------Rooney------------------Foran------------------Djebi-Zadi---------------------------------

Subs - Shinnie, Sanchez, Barrowman, Eagle, Bulvitis

This is a semi final so attacking football as to be used, Esson keeps his place, Proctor stays in despite being rubbish today. Shinnie played well today but he's on the bench due to not being big enough to play in a three man back line. Ross keeps his place at right midfield, with McBain coming in for the poor Duncan. Cox stays in even though he wasn't in the game much to day, with Hayes on the left wing. Foran keeps his place with Rooney joining him along with Lionel Djebi-Zadi, who can use his height and pace to attack the County back line, and doesn't need to come back and defend an should he make a mistake it isn't in a sucidal position and there's enough players back to cover.

Edited by Renegade

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

------------------------------------------------Esson---------------------------------------------------------------

-------------Tokely---------------------------Munro--------------------------Golabek---------------------------

---Ross----------------------McBain----------------------------Cox-----------------------------Hayes----------

---------------------Rooney------------------Foran------------------Djebi-Zadi---------------------------------

Subs - Shinnie, Sanchez, Barrowman, Eagle, Proctor

This is a semi final so attacking football as to be used, Esson keeps his place, with Tokely coming in to replace the hopeless Proctor. Shinnie played well today but he's on the bench due to not being big enough to play in a three man back line. Bulvitis drops out completely. Ross keeps his place at right midfield, with McBain coming in for the poor Duncan. Cox stays in even though he wasn't in the game much to day, with Hayes on the left wing. Foran keeps his place with Rooney joining him along with Lionel Djebi-Zadi, who can use his height and pace to attack the County back line, and doesn't need to come back and defend an should he make a mistake it isn't in a sucidal position and there's enough players back to cover.

Tokely is suspended.

-------------------------Esson----------------------------

Tokely----------Duff------------Munro--------Golabeck

-------------------------McBain---------------------------

Ross----------------------------------------------Hayes

--------------------------Cox----------------------------

----------Sutherland-------------Foran-----------------

I definitely wouldn't have Balvitis in mine either. :)

I don't know would I go with Rooney upfront or Barrowman. Barrowman should know what this derby is all about and won't need much more motivation than to get one over on his old team.

Sanchez defo benched. He didn't seem to have a clue where he was last time we played C*unty. Never know though, coming on from the bench, he may be able to make the difference should it be required.

WTF?? Three thinks i will say that wouldnt be in my team

Duncan

Proctor

Balvitis

Well tokely is suspended for this game and if your not wanting Proctor in your team who would you have at RB Duncan?

Going by TB's subbing of Ross for LDZ it have LDZ there. Stannyboys can play RB, Cox was billed as a RB, Mcbain maybe...

The midfield also needs an anchorman playing in behind them and I believe Duncan would be most suitable for this position.

Put question marks beside Golly aswell.. Anyone know why he wasn't included today? Is he injured or what?

I hope he's just got a knock, if it turns out that him and TB had a falling out as Esson did then TB has to go!!!

Duncan

Proctor

Balvitis

What would be your back four then if no Bulvitis and Proctor, plus without Tokely, Duff and possibly Golabek? Djebi-Zadi partnering Munro in the heart of defence with Shinnie and, who, McBain or Stratford as full-backs? Is that an improvement?

Duncan

Proctor

Balvitis

What would be your back four then if no Bulvitis and Proctor, plus without Tokely, Duff and possibly Golabek? Djebi-Zadi partnering Munro in the heart of defence with Shinnie and, who, McBain or Stratford as full-backs? Is that an improvement?

To be fair, I don't think Georgie realised all that or took it into account before he posted.

It is inevitable that Proctor and Bulvitis will start this game IMO.

Esson

Proctor Bulvitis Munro Shinnie

Ross Cox Hayes

Foran Sanchez Rooney

Just based on the last 20 mins of todays game. We managed to cause them a fair few problems. I changed it too 4 at the back though becuase we would be far too vulnerable to the counter attack. Since its a cup game (even if it is against County) we should expirement a bit to see if a more attacking style would work better for us at home

--------Esson

------Munro Golly

---Cox--------Mcbain

Hayes Ross Shinnie Eagles

-------Foran

------------Roony

there you forced it out of me, with Cox/hayes/Ross all feeding the front on the right, Eagles/Golly/Shinni feeding left Cox staying back as RDM and Mcbain as LDM, with my out of Choice players and folk with knocks this is how id do it... but im sure it will line up as you said

Esson

Proctor Bulvitis Munro Golly

Duncan

Ross Cox Hayes

Foran Barrowman

Also our form says well win how ever plays as its out week to play well.