Who's the Best Player at ICT?

Renegade

Just now, its Ryan Esson easily. Roscoe hasnt had enough playing time to show his full capabilities this season(same with imrie. Hayes, id give him maybe another 2-3 games and then we'll see.

Of all time. Toss up realy between 4 players for me;

Dennis Wyness(the 1st time round):cause he ripped apart most defences each game.

Craig Dargo: Took half a season to get settled and ended up 2nd top goalscorer in the SPL in his 1st season(behind Boyd)

Bobby Mann: Arguably the best CB ICT has ever had and was bitterly angry when he left but i did understand his reasons to be closer to his family in Dundee

Ross Tokely: Forget this season so far, Tokely has been the greatest servant to ICT since its inauguration. Probably the best RB in the SPL when we were there and dont know why he wasnt drafted into the Scotland set up?

He was certainly one of the best. But i wouldnt say the best.

For me, Tokely is our best ever player.

Name someone who was better?

Whittaker, Dillon, Hinkel, Wilson is probably on par with Tokely.

Hutton in his last 6 months at Rangers was the best in the country by a mile and very similar in style. Uncompromising in the tackle and loves to get forward.

IMO Esson is the best, at his particular job, in the team.

The best outfield is probably Foran

Hayes has probably been our best signing this summer followed by Sanchez.

Cox and Ross are the ones to watch for the future.

Eagles has flattered to decieve

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic