FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: I BELIEVE.

Wilsononourwing

I might even bake it for you

Don't care - I am more than happy to be proved wrong on something like this! :lol:

I am feeling exactly the same RiG, pretty ashamed of some of the stuff I posted earlier in the season now. Even if we don't win this league I think everyone should be proud of the run this team has put together.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case you missed it on the Derby thread................................

I believe tomorrow night is the night where WE the fans will have to play our part. THE 12th MAN.

We need to show the players and the manager our appreciation for turning this season into the most exciting season witnessed at the TCS in a long time. You have a voice - use it. Leave all negativity at home and bring to the stadium some youthful exuberance. Cast aside any self confidence issues you may have and let your voice be heard. Let the chants of BELIEVE reverberate around the stadium. Now is the time to get right behind the team, if you dont already believe now is the time to believe. Believe that you can play a part. Believe that we will win the league.

Tonight as I stand at my window looking down on the Stade De la Dreams ................. oh wait a minute ...................

Whats that coming over the bridge , is it a Gypsy ...is it a Gypsy!!!

CMON THE CALEY

BELIEVE! BELIEVE! BELIEVE!

Edited by Wilsononourwing

Believe it or not I still BELIEVE. We gave Dundee the point today when we tried to sit back and defend our lead, had we continued to attack them we would have scored a third.

Im going to make a bold prediction -

Dundee 33 points to play for will drop 11

County 39 points to play for will drop 12

Queens 42 points to play for will drop 14

ICTFC 36 points to play for will drop 4

Someone do the math and tell me who will win the league according to my predictions - (honestly I haven't worked it out)

Well done today boys - keep up the good work. I STILL BELIEVE.

As it stands since this last post:

Dundee have dropped 12points

County have dropped 10points

Queens have dropped 11points

ICTFC have dropped 2 points.

Superb. Keep up the good work and keep believing. D E coaches can we have some more buses we have some more believers. Superb!!

BELIEVE!!

I know this thread title is "I BELIEVE"

Well to be perfectly honest with you all I'm just staring at the league table and I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!!

What an incredible turn around.

We ain't there yet but it's looking good. Huge credit to Butcher and all staff.

I've got to admit that looking back to October and I have to say I DIDN'T BELIEVE we could get to this position, but in fairness Butcher had to change things, and he did.

Extract from Hayes in the P & J ....

?We are looking to win every game, it may or may not happen, but that is our aim.

?The spirit in the dressing-room has been good and it keeps on improving with every good result.

?There has been a big turnaround, but the manager has always instilled belief in us.

?We had to believe in our ability to get back up to the top of the table.

?I think to get up there with a few games left has surprised a lot of people.

?When people were writing us off we still had two games in hand on Dundee.

?I don?t think we ever had a choice of giving up on the title.

?We have quite a big support in the Highlands and I speak to them every day in and around the town. Everybody always believed in us and it helped us believe in ourselves.?

Read more: http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.a...=#ixzz0jsSCQsRC

The belief is everywhere. Keep believing boys, keep believing. Cometh the hour Cometh the CaleyJags.

Is it OK to still not believe? I think it is safer after the turn around last year. I don't think I could take it plus it is more fun going expecting nothing and getting everything!

Its not OK to find safety from expecting to fail as to not be disappointed with the outcome, thats not what life's about.

Just because you post the same word over and over again, doesn't make what you want to happen, more likely to happen.

Yes it does, because a positive state of mind, one which creates an atmosphere around the players and fans is more likely to produce good results, even if it doesn't go the whole way towards your goal, it certainly helps.

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: Crusher, Macz, Murchie, +Wanderer, TinRoofMan

Do the other 4 reading this thread right now BELIEVE?

I BELIEVE!

I believe its not the first time that I believed but I believe that I wont start really believing this time until the belief is reality because I believe that my belief was stronger before and I believe that we had a better and more prepared team and club management system the last time around.

However I believe that the present day squad and the team management deserve nothing but praise.

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: Crusher, Macz, Murchie, +Wanderer, TinRoofMan

Do the other 4 reading this thread right now BELIEVE?

I BELIEVE!

Several weeks ago (January) I would not have believed it!

A couple of weeks ago - I couldn't believe it!

I bl*ody well believe it now - yes, I BELIEVE!

I can't believe the turnaround this season and it is credit to everyone envolved with the club. The belief is in the players and they want to win this league as much as the supporters. Its out title to loss now

I BELIEVE!!!!

I hope the Team's not in the sort of state of fear and panic shared by many on this board.

We ARE SPL.

We WILL be Champions.

I believe.

If YOU believe let it be know on here - simply, and without any chatter or conditions.

Simply state "I believe" ................. or say NOTHING.

So, who has the faith?

Just because you post the same word over and over again, doesn't make what you want to happen, more likely to happen.

Yes it does, because a positive state of mind, one which creates an atmosphere around the players and fans is more likely to produce good results, even if it doesn't go the whole way towards your goal, it certainly helps.

TLM I like your thinking please take your seat on the believe bus and enjoy the journey!

Believe!