FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Queens

Renegade

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mahonio

I would keep the same team as today and the same 4-2-3-1 formation unless there is any injuries because they deserve another 90mins. I feel this is another winnable match but we better be aware as they were beaten 2-1 by Morton and will want to bounce back.

My prediction: Inverness Caley 1-0 Queens through Adam Rooney and a question i would like to ask is, who have Dundee and County got?

If it ain't broke don't fix it, though i may play Sanchez instead of Odhiambo, depending on how well he played today.

I'd go with the same team only put in Sanchez for Odiambho.

I'd go with the same team only put in Sanchez for Odiambho.

I'd agree with you again.

Definitely my choice too. Eric couldn't get into the game today and also struggled to have any influence at Palmerston last time we played Queens. Duncan must keep his place after today's performance and Golly looks the better, if not ideal, option at left back.

He did make a difference when he came on. Although Eric was having a decent game as well so it would be a tough call. Both of them probably deserve to start but I wouldn't drop anyone else from yesterday.

I would be tempted to start with sanchez and throw on Eric if we are needing to push for a goal.

Same team although possibly start Sanchez instead of odiambo.

And renegade dropping a player who just played in a 4-0 win to put lionel in midfield...that must be a joke. He was even more of a disaster there last season when he came on as a sub into left mid.

Eh no.

Same team although possibly start Sanchez instead of odiambo.

And renegade dropping a player who just played in a 4-0 win to put lionel in midfield...that must be a joke. He was even more of a disaster there last season when he came on as a sub into left mid.

Not the first to say that about Sanchez and Eric - I found it strange that TB preferred Eric yesterday as I have always felt that Sanchez is far more effective away from home - that may be a statement of intent by TB as Eric has never had a run in the team to look at what he is capable of. TB has to make it evident who is in the first place. Given his choice of Eric yesterday I will go fer the same again. I hope that he plays Foran wide and plays Eric on the shoulder of Rooney - as I feel that is the type of forward that we and Rooney have been missing at home.

As fer renegade - he is the armchair manager comparative to jimmy zadi as a footballer. :ohmy:

Because sometimes things run their courses thats why. I don't always buy into this whole "If it ain't broken..." argument anyway. Man U very rarely play the same team twice in a row and I wouldn't describe them as being broken.