FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

pub in ayr

hazzaaufc

As a few have said there's not a lot that can be said that hasn't been said already but I still have to say thank you for helping make it a great day before and after the game.

The atmosphere beforehand was great and myself and friends were a little diappointed that we didn't get there sooner but the free taxi to the game at quarter to three was much appreciated. It is great testiment also that we zig zagged our way back from the ground to the pub to carry on our celebrations (zig zagged because we were lost and not drunk lol)

There's not many places that would open up their pub to an away support the way you did so again thank you :blush:

If we're ever in Ayr again we'll pop in by

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with everything that has been said. It was such an amazing day. We were more or less the first ones there and we were actually wondering if many people were going to turn up!! Then all of a sudden everyone just poured in!! In all my years going all over the country for away games that is without doubt the best pre match sesh in a bar ive ever had. Your hospitality was tremendous and the crack was brilliant. Cheers harry and lets pray we draw yous away in the cup next year!!

Agree with everything that has been said. It was such an amazing day. We were more or less the first ones there and we were actually wondering if many people were going to turn up!! Then all of a sudden everyone just poured in!! In all my years going all over the country for away games that is without doubt the best pre match sesh in a bar ive ever had. Your hospitality was tremendous and the crack was brilliant. Cheers harry and lets pray we draw yous away in the cup next year!!

thaks for all the compliments guys glad i ended up workin in the bar which is very rare pre match usualy have a few pint wi dougie at the other side of the bar lol

cheers

ps .. cant get that fekin : who put the o and the u county : song oot ma heid walked down the river this morning to the pub and whistled it all the way there !!! :lol::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol: :( :( :lol:

thaks for all the compliments guys glad i ended up workin in the bar which is very rare pre match usualy have a few pint wi dougie at the other side of the bar lol

cheers

ps .. cant get that fekin : who put the o and the u county : song oot ma heid walked down the river this morning to the pub and whistled it all the way there !!! :lol: :fighting04: :angry03: :angry06: :boxing::argue: :026: :029:

If ya stay up ya can sing it to the gypsys next season - but get yer neighbours to move the feckin caravans.

cheers

ps .. cant get that fekin : who put the o and the u county : song oot ma heid walked down the river this morning to the pub and whistled it all the way there !!! :D :P :clapping03: :025: :022: :021: :D ;)

If ya stay up ya can sing it to the gypsys next season - but get yer neighbours to move the feckin caravans.

And don't forget the "Ford Transistor" as well ! :lol: !

Hi folks,Thought I would join your forum to wish you all the best in the SPL next season.I will be looking out for your results in the hope you do well.I was in the Ship Inn before the game and thoroughly enjoyed the songs and atmosphere you created before the game.Only bad thing about it was that I had to collect glasses at times because the bar staff were running out and couldn't get back to the pub after the game.Special thanks to the guy who bought me a drink in the understanding that I would walk with him to the game and show him the way only for him to disappear into a taxi.Cheers everybody.

Hi folks,Thought I would join your forum to wish you all the best in the SPL next season.I will be looking out for your results in the hope you do well.I was in the Ship Inn before the game and thoroughly enjoyed the songs and atmosphere you created before the game.Only bad thing about it was that I had to collect glasses at times because the bar staff were running out and couldn't get back to the pub after the game.Special thanks to the guy who bought me a drink in the understanding that I would walk with him to the game and show him the way only for him to disappear into a taxi.Cheers everybody.

Was he wearing a kilt, and did he look a bit like Dracula?

Hey, cheers walker. You can get me one next time, sorry for the drubbing. I was all prepared to walk but the loons had a taxi waiting outside and seven of us jumped in and off to the ball. We had a fabulous day out.