FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Letter from TB

The Mantis

What a brilliant geture by the club and Terry, it feels brilliant that they're acknowledging the support they've received this season and have genuinely appreciated it. Mine has't arrived yet although i assume it will.....

Well done ! :lol:

I didn't get one either. Even after I sent an open letter to him on here last year!

Dear Mr Butcher

Maybe he doesn't like me. :(

I didn't get a letter from him either....

On that same thread from July last year I made this very astute comment.

Celtic.... A team we used to be able to beat on occasions, went to Wembley today with a side consisting of mainly fringe players and new signings, and managed to comprehensively overcome a Spurs line up which featured several of their 1st team stars....

I'd say their season looks very promising... Wish I could say the same for ICT.

Didn't get one either, can anyone copy and paste it.

If its for the away fans, then I believe they have had a positive effect on the team. Of the away games that I have attended not only have I been proud of the players but also proud of our vocal away fans.

I have been sent a autographed litre of Smirnoff Vodka and a litre bottle of Diet Coke - it was addressed to Fat Drunken *******.

Oh good.... You got it.

Strange coincidence that TB and I have the same initials.

Best wishes,

Tobias Bullshitter

Aka Johnboy

Maybe they were sent in batches by alphabetical order.

I got mine yesterday surname begins with "W"

I let my son open the letter, after reading this thread I knew the rough contents, as he has the same name as me and his wee face lit up. He now wants the letter framed!!