FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

World Cup Fantasy Football League

Caley

Hi All

Metro.co.uk have got a Fantasy Football competition running for the World Cup. I've set up a minileague called ICT Online, which anyone can join by registering at the Metro site, picking a team and click on "join minileague". The league pin number you need is 8006821.

This was a great laugh during Euro 2008. As I remember, all participants donated money to charity and Alex MacLeod kindly donated a new ICT shirt to the winner.

I would like to do this one in a similar format with a view to raising ?160 to buy a Wii console (or something else if they have one already) for the Childrens' Ward at Raigmore.

Please note you do not have to donate anything to participate. I would suggest a ?10 entry fee but donate whatever you feel comfortable with.

I haven't sorted out anything with regards to actually making a donation. Will do so if there is enough interest.

Cheers