FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

new signings?

hasman82

I'd be pretty sure Johnson has been brought in as Esson's competition and will not be 3rd choice.

For a club like us, any 3rd choice we ever have will be a youngster/minimum wage kind of keeper.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both look like exciting prospects but we need some experienced heads to add to it as well.

Looking forward to seeing them in action.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8790309.stm

Butcher wants another keeper as well as Johnson, Mr Bannerman got a word with him today.

Edited by ajsict92

Both look like good signings, delighted we are off the mark. Blumenshtein looks a find, but Johnston could be a player as well. Annoying I'll miss their debuts against Clach/Forres next week.

Juanjo could be back in the form of Gil Blumenshtein. Who doesn't love a flair player. Even if he just warms up and looks suave it will be money well spent.

Looking purely at Blumstein's career history, he was perhaps a very highly rated teenager who then failed to progress.

Wiki cliki

Needs a career relaunch, time for the ICT magic to rub off on him.

There's a very good chance he'll be looking for an accountant, Yngwie.

Looking purely at Blumstein's career history, he was perhaps a very highly rated teenager who then failed to progress.

Wiki cliki

Needs a career relaunch, time for the ICT magic to rub off on him.

There's a very good chance he'll be looking for an accountant, Yngwie.

Does this mean that we could become Scotland's <my racist comment> Army ?

Both look like good signings, delighted we are off the mark. Blumenshtein looks a find, but Johnston could be a player as well. Annoying I'll miss their debuts against Clach/Forres next week.

Juanjo could be back in the form of Gil Blumenshtein. Who doesn't love a flair player. Even if he just warms up and looks suave it will be money well spent.

:P

In anticipation of a possible poor performance by him one day, can I be the first to refer to Blumenshtein as BloominShite?

In anticipation of a possible poor performance by him one day, can I be the first to refer to Blumenshtein as BloominShite?

...that was before, now he's blumenalright. Walking in a kibbutz wonderland.

ive seen four different spellings of the israeli lads name now, wonder which one is right!

Probably depends which of his passports you are looking at - come to think of it, Israel has a track record when it comes to faking EU passports!

ooh!!! someones being watching newsnight.....

Good news, glad to see we have finally dabbled in the market. A keeper was a priority so i am very glad we now have cover for esson. This blumenshtein seems promising, hopefully he can fit in to our attack. I guess he will be fighting for erics place as he wont dethrown rooney hayes of foran

Good news, glad to see we have finally dabbled in the market. A keeper was a priority so i am very glad we now have cover for esson. This blumenshtein seems promising, hopefully he can fit in to our attack. I guess he will be fighting for erics place as he wont dethrown rooney hayes of foran

Not unless ICT change to 4-4-2 with Hayes and Foran on either wing with Blumenshtein partnering Rooney up front.

Not unless ICT change to 4-4-2 with Hayes and Foran on either wing with Blumenshtein partnering Rooney up front.

The thought of this turned me on.

IHE - What's up with you? I don't think that words like "<my racist comment>" are acceptable anymore, never mind portraying friendly opposition as vegetables in another thread. You're usually funny mate, but not this time.

IHE - What's up with you? I don't think that words like "<my racist comment>" are acceptable anymore, never mind portraying friendly opposition as vegetables in another thread. You're usually funny mate, but not this time.

On the contrary, the term <my racist comment> is used by Tottenham fans to discribe themselves (<my racist comment> army). It, I suppose, will be offensive to some, or some will be offended on others behalf as is this PC world now, but to say its unacceptable is not strictly true.

Spurs fans on <my racist comment> Army

On the contrary, the term <my racist comment> is used by Tottenham fans to discribe themselves (<my racist comment> army). It, I suppose, will be offensive to some, or some will be offended on others behalf as is this PC world now, but to say its unacceptable is not strictly true.

Spurs fans on <my racist comment> Army

It is commonly used by Jews among themselves, a bit like the N-word is used by blacks speaking/referring to other blacks, especially in the US. I would be wary of using it if you are not Jewish, or a Spurs fan speaking to another Spurs fan!

Guest Mahonio

Two signings already :Phowever I thought Butcher wanted an experienced goalkeeper as competition for Esson.

With plenty more to come, by the sounds of it :P :D

Regarding the goalie situation, it was mmentioned by Butcher (in a BBC Interview with Charles Bannerman which is posted on here somewhere) that he is looking for another goalie so it will be interesting to see how this could be.

IHE, you will know, surely :) ?

This young 'keeper looks cool, confident and competent. And he has courage and seems to be decisive.

Hopefully this will be the start of something new and improved for both hiom and Caley Thistle.

As for the Israeli, well, the only concern that I would have is "cruciate ligament". If he had proper reconstructive surgery and supervised recovery then, at his age , it should probably be little more than a very painful blip on the radar screen. But, 2hatever, he looks a bright prospect .

I have a secret feeling yhat Terry is a bit of a secret weapon for Caley Thistle since there can be little doubt that ,for these kids, playing for an experienced former England captain must be a bit of dream come true. And that means that it is surely likely that they will ;

1. Pay attention ....and

2. Work their butt off to succeed.

Looking forward this coming season now. :)