FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sheffield United desperate for cash

Alex MacLeod

Has Sheff Utd ever played ICT? If not, what are they doing with it! My main team, Burnley, play them tomorrow at Sheffield but I'll not be there. I will, however, be at ICT's next away match on the 22nd!

Burnley hosted ICT in a friendly a couple of years ago. I hope they don't insult Caley by trying to sell a pennant for a few bob!

Has Sheff Utd ever played ICT? If not, what are they doing with it! My main team, Burnley, play them tomorrow at Sheffield but I'll not be there. I will, however, be at ICT's next away match on the 22nd!

Burnley hosted ICT in a friendly a couple of years ago. I hope they don't insult Caley by trying to sell a pennant for a few bob!

Must be from Tokely's testimonial match.

Main team?! MAIN TEAM!???

Main team?! MAIN TEAM!???

Well, Gordy, an accident of birth caused me to be born in Burnley and I've supported them for 50 years. I've only been following Caley for 10 years and have only seen 8 games........but I'll be there against Kilmarnock! I've seen them 6 times away AND NEVER SEEN THEM LOSE! (twice at home and lost them both!!)

Back to Sheff Utd, they've got a cheek. It must have been given to them - no reason to have bought it - so it's a bit mean to sell it in such a public way. Shame on them - typical Yorkshire!

• Agree 1