BBC Cup coverage.

Charles Bannerman

Just to keep you updated....

Sportsound is going to be covering all of tomorrow's eleven ties in one large scale Open All Mics programme with a reporter at each ground. This will go out on all frequencies (92-95 and 103.5-105FM and 810MW) so there are no commentaries tomorrow. This will keep listeners across the entire afternoon's card. This is on air from 2pm until 5:30. I don't know how available this is in the Diasporate.

The Sportscene Results Programme is on air on BBC 1 Scotland from 4:30-5:10 with full time reports from all ties and updates/ goal flashes in the latter stages from several of them.

Highlights of all eleven ties, including post match interviews, will then be shown on Sportscene from 10:30-11:50 in the evening - 80 minutes of coverage from across the country.

Before and after on Radio Scotland, Stuart and Tam are on from midday, Your Call is on from 5:30-6:30 and Sports Report from 6:30 to 7pm.

Edited by Charles Bannerman

Just to keep you updated....

Sportsound is going to be covering all of tomorrow's eleven ties in one large scale Open All Mics programme with a reporter at each ground. This will go out on all frequencies (92-95 and 103.5-105FM and 810MW) so there are no commentaries tomorrow. This will keep listeners across the entire afternoon's card. This is on air from 2pm until 5:30. I don't know how available this is in the Diasporate.

The Sportscene Results Programme is on air on BBC 1 Scotland from 4:30-5:10 with full time reports from all ties and updates/ goal flashes in the latter stages from several of them.

Highlights of all eleven ties, including post match interviews, will then be shown on Sportscene from 10:30-11:50 in the evening - 80 minutes of coverage from across the country.

Before and after on Radio Scotland, Stuart and Tam are on from midday, Your Call is on from 5:30-6:30 and Sports Report from 6:30 to 7pm.

thanks Charles, was wondering what the plan would be tomorrow. cant make the game due to work and hope i can get my radio tuned in well enough

If its open all mics, rather than live commentary it should be available globally. Only live commentary of certain SPL games and all Cup games is blocked for overseas listeners

If its open all mics, rather than live commentary it should be available globally. Only live commentary of certain SPL games and all Cup games is blocked for overseas listeners

Really pleased to hear that. Tomorrow is my favourite day of the Scottish football season (a partiality I share with Richard Gordon from what Richard has said in the past)and I'm really pleased that Scottish football fans worldwide, not just those of Caley Thistle, will be able to share the whole show.