Ross Tokely thinking of bowing out

Alex MacLeod

Really hope he stays. He's be a fantastic player for the team in all the leagues and no one in the team is more passionate for the club and trys as hard as he does. It was a big mistake in losing munro last season and it would be an eqaul blow to loss rossco!

• Agree 2

Think it seems simple from his quotes in the press, he wants to stay and TB wants him to stay, but RT wants garuntees to play every game but at his age its not possible (infact for no player should that be the case) rightly IMO the manager should be looking at options moving to the future but it seems apparent that Rossco has a place and will play games.

I'm sure people will read the comments however they want to regardless of how or what is said by either party

Agree to a certain point - and there is evidently a fair degree of contradiction in the statement. My "beef" is that this should really have been sorted out weeks ago and allowed Rosscoe to say a "farewell" which may well have added quite a few on to the Hibee attendance. What I dont understand is why Rosscoe declared this on the eve of the final game. It could be that he is playing mind games but it could also be projected anger at being told that he may be utilised more as a sqaud player next year.

Now I can appreciate that Rosscoe - nay nobody - can have that sort of gaurantee but he appears to be asking to be given a chance to prove himself. It could well be another clash of personalities and a "power" struggle which Rosscoe will never win - but to make such a public declaration is quite unbelievable and it is a bit like the final war words of a dying soldier.

Just what this season needed to end with !!

He's maybe not as quick as he was but he reads the game better than he did. He was immense yesterday, controlling things at the back, distributing the ball well and when the ball needed hoofing he made sure it was properly hoofed. He's still got a couple of SPL seasons in him - which is one more than Grant Munro :lol:

• Agree 2

He's maybe not as quick as he was but he reads the game better than he did. He was immense yesterday, controlling things at the back, distributing the ball well and when the ball needed hoofing he made sure it was properly hoofed. He's still got a couple of SPL seasons in him - which is one more than Grant Munro :lol:

Agree, he was superb yesterday and don't be surprised if they are reunited as team mates next season...........over the bridge.