FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell roll call / ticket info

TopSix

Getting the train through from Edinburgh and looking forward to this one. I just hope Motherwell don't get hammered tonight in Europe and we have to face their wrath. I noticed a Motherwell fan posted this on P&B - it might sway a few more with kids to travel on Sunday:

"Motherwell have announced a deal for Sunday where an adult ticket can be purchased for £22 and will allow you to get two kids into the game for free. Open to both home and away fans. Hopefully adds a few more on to the gate for those with kids who struggle to afford to attend games. Just over £20 for you and two kids seems like a fairly good deal and a good initiative by the club. Good to see we're trying new ideas out."

I just hope Motherwell don't get hammered tonight in Europe and we have to face their wrath.

When McCall was asked the other day about his team selection for tonight, he said that he'd be picking a team with the more important game against ICT in mind.