FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Denzil

davieB

Guest brimsie

I'm not Rory McAllister, honestly. Just think it wouldn't hurt to give youth a chance when sometimes the so called seasoned pros just aren't doing it.

Brimsie, you must be watching a different Dennis Wyness to the one that most of us on here watch.  Since he got back into the side he has made a big impact in terms of his holding and passing of the ball.  He has been very unfortunate to not to score on several occasions before last Saturday.  Now that he has scored he will gone on to get more before the season is out.

Hmmm....Rory ahead of Dennis and Dargs :024: :024: :024:

Anyway, good to see Denzil finally back on the scoresheet.

For my next thread I was going to go for 'Roscoe and his inability to pass' and see if it has the same effect.

Any other suggestions??

Denzil is a Caley Thistle legend. He had a difficult 2006 with form and injuries but his brilliant performances against Rangers and St. Mirren suggest that 2007 could be the year of Denzil.

We must learn to see him not just as a goalscorer but as the man who makes us play attractive, attacking football. With Denzil and Dargo up front we can reach the top 6.

Is that you on top of the Cobbler in your wee piccie thing there Mantis?

Spent many a fine day climbing, summer and winter, there(some miserable ones too!).

Aye, got it in one Davie. Many good days out there masel.

Denzil is a Caley Thistle legend. He had a difficult 2006 with form and injuries but his brilliant performances against Rangers and St. Mirren suggest that 2007 could be the year of Denzil.

We must learn to see him not just as a goalscorer but as the man who makes us play attractive, attacking football. With Denzil and Dargo up front we can reach the top 6.

The year of Denzil ?

I like it ! :022:

Denzil is a superb, skillful, intelligent footballer.

Christ, to think of all the stick I got for slating Christie!

There is nothing to debate here.

We are a better team with Denzil on the pitch.

End of story.