FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County Tickets

Joe DiMaggio

Just bought 2 tkts for me n' mantis, not many left in our end, so looks like a sell out!! bring on the gypo's

Its going to be so sweet to take them down a peg or two.... shadows!

• Agree 1

Just bought 2 tkts for me n' mantis, not many left in our end, so looks like a sell out!! bring on the gypo's

Its going to be so sweet to take them down a peg or two.... shadows!

Really? Oops. My other half phoned the ticket office on Wednesday and whoever was manning the phone told her it looked like we'd have some of our allocation left to sell at the gate on the day so she didn't bother ordering me one - day before pay day and all that. Might be a 360-mile round trip for an afternoon in the Mallard tomorrow, unless anyone on here can keep a ticket aside for me to collect on the day (hint, hint, Laura...).

My own fault for not sorting things out sooner, I guess.

Just seen OCG's post. Phew. Should be in Dingwall fairly early tomorrow, so will nip up to the stadium when I get there to get my ticket, just in case.

Edited by alternative maryhill

Dingwall for 1150 so early enough.

Dont know how you will kill time mate, always go a wander about the town... take about 4 minutes, get your fortune told - plenty of choice! or if you had time left visit a pub or someting for a wee pint?    sure you will work it out - you can be the advance party!

Dont know how you will kill time mate, always go a wander about the town... take about 4 minutes, get your fortune told - plenty of choice! or if you had time left visit a pub or someting for a wee pint?    sure you will work it out - you can be the advance party!

Take a bin liner and fill it with tumbleweed

Tickets available online from Ross County at

https://store.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/category/27-ross-county-v-inverness-caledonian-thistle-02032013-away-supporters-only.aspx

I woud suggest buying online and collecting at Dingwall unless you are going to be there before lunch at is very possible that they will sell out.

First train back after the game I can find is at 1912, is that right? Seems a bit late.  :shrug02:

Is there not a train at 17.05?   just have to be quick away at full time, or leave a wee bit early?

Nope. There's one at 16.40 or something like that then nothing until after 7. Ridiculous.

That's what I thought, bloody farce. I'll have to take the car now so I can be back in time to put the wee one to bed.   :swear:

Will save you a space in the pub!