FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell GAME OFF

Big G

It's not like Motherwell can do much else. They think the game will go ahead but rather than have ICT fans get all the way to Glasgow and find the game is off they are going to check things out as early as they can tomorrow. Fair play to them I reckon.

• Agree 4

Even our Official website has Warren on 'only' 5 yellows from league games. Similarly, Soccerbase has him on 5. However, on closer inspection, Soccerbase haven't counted the booking in the abandoned game. And the official website has completely missed a booking on the opening day vs. St Mirren. So, a combination of the two sites does give the total as 6!

As noted, he'll miss the Aberdeen game, which is when Draper's allowed back after his ban. They won't be missing at the same time.

• Agree 1

First game I was going to miss this season due to not being well ,so mixed feelings as I was looking forward

to watching it on TV.At least it may give all our injured players a chance to heal as I think we will need them

the way Motherwell are playing at the moment.

That's two games in hand now we can't get a true position in league till we catch up ,at this rate it could be the

end of the season .

I feel for the fans who turned up this morning for an early start but that's why we are an Elite Breed !!!!

• Agree 3

It is a pity for the fans who have wasted time and money.  But I can't help thinking it is no bad thing. Another defeat today would have been the last straw for many of us.  Gives us a little bit more time to regroup after a dire Xmas/New Year period.

wonder if Raven would have played???

It is a pity for the fans who have wasted time and money.  But I can't help thinking it is no bad thing. Another defeat today would have been the last straw for many of us.  Gives us a little bit more time to regroup after a dire Xmas/New Year period.

wonder if Raven would have played???

That's the very definition of the word, 'hypothetical'! (but, yeah, I wonder If he would?!)

Even our Official website has Warren on 'only' 5 yellows from league games. Similarly, Soccerbase has him on 5. However, on closer inspection, Soccerbase haven't counted the booking in the abandoned game. And the official website has completely missed a booking on the opening day vs. St Mirren. So, a combination of the two sites does give the total as 6!

As noted, he'll miss the Aberdeen game, which is when Draper's allowed back after his ban. They won't be missing at the same time.

The observation I made at the end regarding Draper and Warren not being out at the same time, is now no longer applicable!

Assuming the next 2 games go-ahead, Drapes is now scheduled to miss the Dundee United and Aberdeen games, with Warren's suspension being for the Aberdeen game.

GARY WARREN (INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE F.C.)
1 SPFL FIRST TEAM MATCH FROM 15/01/2014

ROSS DRAPER (INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE F.C.)
2 FIRST TEAM MATCHES IMMEDIATE

Taken from SFA disciplinary page