FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Black has a beef about Hibs

Guest eriboll

Guest eriboll

Black is saying in the Daily Record that Hibs need more brawn to add to their undoubted ability if they want to beat ICT.

Just thinking if Mr Black used his brain to add to his undoubted PETULANCE - He might become a regular with us :023:

BLACK SHOULD KEEP IN MIND THAT HE HAS BEEN , AND REMAINS,  CONSIDERED AS A THUG IN FOOTBALLING TERMS.

ONE PART GAME RUN OUT WITHOUT A BOOKING CANNOT BE REGARDED  A RECONCILIATION WITH CLUB, FANS OR THE SFA.

HE SHOULD SHUT HIS MOUTH AND PRACTICE WHAT HE IS BEST AT -  QUALITY FOOTBALL!

neksor

BLACK SHOULD KEEP IN MIND THAT HE HAS BEEN , AND REMAINS,  CONSIDERED AS A THUG IN FOOTBALLING TERMS.

ONE PART GAME RUN OUT WITHOUT A BOOKING CANNOT BE REGARDED  A RECONCILIATION WITH CLUB, FANS OR THE SFA.

HE SHOULD SHUT HIS MOUTH AND PRACTICE WHAT HE IS BEST AT -  QUALITY FOOTBALL!

neksor

NO NEED TO SHOUT but have to agree  :022:

Wee Black was brilliant when he came on against the Hibs, he was really taking the mickey.

That wee bit of arrogance will do him no harm, just the controlled aggression he needs to sort out.

Wooaaahh

Put the brakes on this one, Black is doing fine, let him settle down again.

Yes he has shown an edge we can do without, but if he knuckles down he will be an important player for us.

I'm not doubting his ability on the pitch, the guy has and can make a great contribution to the team.  What's got my back up is his lack of respect.  When he apolgises to the fans for the way he's been acting then I'll get off his back.

after reading the comments made about him, though not all, perhaps he should go as it seems to be the way fans want it, i think cc will see it differently though, i hope blackie does go now, we talk of respect where is ours for him, he has a lot of tallent and is aggressive, bad looser what more do we want.

after reading the comments made about him, though not all, perhaps he should go as it seems to be the way fans want it, i think cc will see it differently though, i hope blackie does go now, we talk of respect where is ours for him, he has a lot of tallent and is aggressive, bad looser what more do we want.

I dont want him to go, Auntie Gillian...... :014:

the problem we have is he has a football brain, can read the game,  and gets frustrated, he has never been a good looser, correct me if im wrong but is that not what we need and undoubtably want.

No - Doesn't matter if he is the best footballer in the world if he spends most of his time out suspended.  I also don't want someone on the team who risks bringing the club into disrepute.  So he's a bad loser....time he grew the feck up if thats the case and learns that in life you lose more than you ever win and you need to learn to get on with it without tossing the toys out of the pram like a spoiled brat.

Anyway - looks like Blackie's upset the poor wee Hibbees

Sportinglife story

"Hibernian wideman Ivan Sproule, who set up both goals, hit back at Inverness Caledonian Thistle midfielder Ian Black who questioned the tenacity of the Easter Road side after beating them 3-0 last week.

He said: "Young Black from Inverness said last week that the team had no grit and fight.

"I was a bit hurt by those remarks because I think this team has everything going for it.

"It's got a lot of grit and a lot of determination and boys that want to work.

"And the team also has a bit of class."

Shame their class has been distinctly lacking when they've played us!!!

Go on yersel Blackie, make them cry next time!!!  :015: :015: :015: