FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Great Club

Alram

Thank you to everyone at caley. I visited for the first time on Tuesday night you have a wonderful friendly club from the stewards, programme seller and helpful lady in the ticket office. I was sat with two die hard fans who welcomed me and made me feel at home. The result was disappointing although for the first 15 minutes I thought I would get a winning start. With quality like young Ryan Christie get players wide and give him the space to weave is magic in the middle and with 20 mins to go players started to realise that Miles Storey can be a match winner if he is given the ball on the floor. Come on all you locals fill the ground and get behind the boys. Good luck for the rest of the season.

• Agree 4

I'm glad you enjoyed the experience, its nice to see a positive post on here and that despite the doom and gloom someone can get along and enjoy our fare. Hopefully you and others will persevre because there are times when we click and play well its a treat to watch, just need to get over the sticky patch we are in.

• Agree 1

Hope we win the next time you come to a game Alram. Glad you were made welcome. One of the things I love about matches at home is that children are such a big part of our support. The stadium is a safe place for them and although they are often more interested in the ice-cream cones and hot dogs than the game itself, they are still proud to be Caley Thistle fans and hopefully that will continue as they grow older. I remember our fans in the stands once being described as "like a Sunday school outing" compared with those from the central belt and I for one took it as a compliment that our match day  experience is safe and friendly.