FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Captain

Kingsmills

Who do you think should wear the armband next season ?  

216 members have voted

1. 1.

• Graham Bayne
    • Ian Black
    • Russell Duncan
    • Richard Hastings
    • Roy McBain
    • Grant Munro
    • Ross Tokely
    • Barry Wilson

I wouldn't argue with the choice of Grant Munro....  Not so sure about Bazza as he tends to struggle over 90 mins....

I was still really impressed with Tokely during the Celtic game for putting his arm round Black and calming him down, after Nakajappo had a go at him....  :022:

brilliant as barry has been for inverness, i feel his time to be captain has passed. he doesn't last all of the game most weeks, and people are talking about how many more seasons he will be playing on for. tokely is at an age to captain inverness for a good number of years.

when we play 1 up front i think it might be a bit much for bayne to captain the side and do all the work but i think he'd be able to handle the extra responsibility.

wilson is too old and will play less wtih a fully fit hart, cowie, zander and markus on the scene, as above his time has passed.  even if he was a bit younger im not sure if he has the personality to be club captain, he has good games and poor ones, i could see him bringing down the whole side in a losing situation.

tokely is the ideal candidate for me, munro can be woeful sometimes and maybe couldnt handle the pressure when we need a real vetran to pull us out of crap.  tokely has more of a pressence in the opposition box than munro when we're up there, grants usually taking an aimless looping throw in which gets hoofed up the park instantly, couldnt have the captain taking stupid throw ins purely because it doesnt look right  :017: