FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Post Split Matches

DJS

Now that we are 99.9% certain about who will be in the top and bottom 6 after the split why don't the SPL produce provisional post-split fixtures.  Surely it would of benefit to every club and all their fans to know dates and venues.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the marchers be walking to Falkirk again or take another trip to Dunfermline or Dundee. Places your bets now folks to guess where they'll be going. Fiver a go via www.highlandmarch.co.uk no prize for the winners apart from all the fame you'll get for getting it right... :004: :004: :023:

With there being no surprises as to which teams are in the top and bottom sections, it should work out that, for once, each team ends up having 19 home and 19 away fixtures, with 2 home and 2 away against each team in their half. I think.

Aren't there 5 post split games though!!

In order to get 19 home and away fixtures we'd have 2 more home games and 3 away.

I'm sure we had more away fixtures than fixtures last year. I think.

While its still mathematically possible for us to make top six the SPL will not issue fixtures. May seem a long shot but its not impossible for Killie to lose their last three games which are against Aberdeen, Motherwell and Hearts. We know we can beat Dunfermline, Rangers and Falkirk. Ever the optimist me.

My guess would be that we have three home and two away this season and that HM5 will start in Paisley and finish at TCS for the game against Falkirk

doesnt it depend on who had two home fixtures out of the three times the clubs played before the split

for example weve played united twice at home and once away so itl be tannadice for us wheras weve been to motherwell twice and theve only been up here once so itl b another trip to tcs for them

I bumped into Yogi at Stirling Uni today (ITN Junior was there for an interview) and he still remembers the HMers from the last game at Brockville. Hey, see if we get Falkirk away again, we're in for one big reception.... :004:

As it is no longer possible for us to get a top six finish, the fixtures will be announced tomorrow.  At least the marchers will be able to start some proper planning.