FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bazza Wilson

Alex MacLeod

Does anyone have any news on Barry. He looked like he was in real pain by the time he reached the tunnel. Hope its just a bit of bruising but just feel Barry is not one to give in easily but when he got hurt he knew right away he wasn't continuing.

havnt heard all of cc's post match interview but i think he would of mentioned it if there was any real concern

however if there is the slightest of worries, i doubt he'll play next game as there is no point straining him

With respect it's perhaps the chance for others eg Hart, Paatelainen to stake a claim for a regular starting place.

Assuming Cowie has been signed as the replacement for Wilson his appearances next year may be limited to a super sub anyway??

Bazza was heading fer the bench anyway next season. Glad it has taken ya six feckin months to agree that we bought Cowie as a replacement.  :001:

I really do not think that ya can play Black, Rankin and Pat O'Linnen together - unless we go five across midfield. I would love to see:

DUNCAN

HART                  BLACK                        RANKIN            O'LINNEN

DARGO

That would cut out the lumping from the back.

From what I've seen of Cowie he's not in the same class as Bazza -

It's hard to see how we can progress unless we replace Dods,  Dargo (assuming he's going) & Bazza with players of at least, equal ability -

To read some of the stuff about Cowie on various threads makes him sound like the answer to our players....

I just can't see it.... :024: