FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Relegation Party 28/04/07!!

Guest kingkojak

if county get relegated does anybody think we will be able to poach their fans?

i wouldnt like to see them go down as i think its good for highland footall to have two prominent clubs.

but if they did, perhaps ICT's catchment area will increase...(after rangers and celtic take their obligatory 80% first of course)

Should be a cracker.

Ideally what I want is Gretna and County level at 1-1 St. J 0-0. Airdrie losing 1-0.  Happy faces at Dingwall until the 88th minute when St. J score, Airdrie score. 

The perfect day. County go down and St. J go up wiping that arrogant smile of Rowan Alexanders face

such a dilemma ......

I do not like County, never have, never will, but I dont dislike them enough to want them relegated two divisions below us.

While County are in the first, both clubs can get some mutual benefit .... We can attract good players from them like John Rankin, and we can send players who need match experience to them to get it at a reasonable level. I also prefer St Johnstone to Gretna so in that respect want this to happen on Saturday ...

County to beat Gretna - avoiding the automatic drop for County and putting the icing on a spectacular collapse by Gretna.

QOS to beat Airdrie United - I like QOS and Jim Traynor annoys me so seeing Airdrie relegated and hearing him whine will be fine.

St Johnstone to beat Hamilton - Super Js back to the SPL and a short road trip for ICT fans next season (happy time for SJ fan Liz at the stadium too ;)).

such a dilemma ......

I do not like County, never have, never will, but I dont dislike them enough to want them relegated two divisions below us.

While County are in the first, both clubs can get some mutual benefit .... We can attract good players from them like John Rankin, and we can send players who need match experience to them to get it at a reasonable level. I also prefer St Johnstone to Gretna so in that respect want this to happen on Saturday ...

County to beat Gretna - avoiding the automatic drop for County and putting the icing on a spectacular collapse by Gretna.

QOS to beat Airdrie United - I like QOS and Jim Traynor annoys me so seeing Airdrie relegated and hearing him whine will be fine.

St Johnstone to beat Hamilton - Super Js back to the SPL and a short road trip for ICT fans next season (happy time for SJ fan Liz at the stadium too ;)).

totally agree Scotty - and while I have been to Victoria Park a couple of times in the away end this is one day that I could not in all honesty go.  If the worst happens and they do go down I really woudn't want to see that.

i don't think we will poach fans from them - there are already a percentage go to see both clubs and would probably continue to.  however i suspect that we would not increase our own support just cos they go down...

It's a bit sad when we are playing a game which could put us in 8th and all the additional cash that goes with that our fans are talking about going to support a team who could be our biggest rivals for survival next season rather than going and supporting our own team...

Guest ictdave

What section is everyone going into.  I know some ICT fans that are going in the Gretna end while others are going in the R County end.

So where is everyone heading.  Personnaly im in the gretna end.

What section is everyone going into.  I know some ICT fans that are going in the Gretna end while others are going in the R County end.

Personally, I'm in the Inverness end. In Dundee. Watching my team play. Whether County go down or not doesn't concern me. I don't support them.  :017:

Personally, I'm in the Inverness end. In Dundee. Watching my team play. Whether County go down or not doesn't concern me. I don't support them.  :017:

:clapping03: :clapping03: