FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lets hear who you want to see at caley next year.and who could be good targets.

FortressICT

John Kennedy,John Sutton,Mark Roberts,Stevie Crawford,a new right back,a new centre back(scott wilson) and we should start playing morgan on the left.we need real width and pace.if we can get all those players and players in those positions then we should be able to get top6.CC still don't have a clue in the transfer market though.

Rankin was brewsters.Pattelainen fair enough but he is nothing special.Cowie ok.bt still.how come we can't send scouts abroad.christie said he would.but he also said zander would play against motherwell.....

rankin was not brewsters :017:

Rankin was brewsters.Pattelainen fair enough but he is nothing special.Cowie ok.bt still.how come we can't send scouts abroad.christie said he would.but he also said zander would play against motherwell.....

Sorry kid but I think you'll find that Rankin joined us at the start of this season. Brewster left 12/01/06.

doesnt matter if Brewster started the interest or not he didnt stick around to finish the job and actually sign the player so the plain and simple fact of the matter is that JOHN RANKIN was Charlie Christie's first signing for the club. end of.

I'd like to see that Coakley boy that was released from Motherwell, along with Callum Elliott.  Forwards sorted.  I'd like to see an attempt to get a season long loan deal with John Kennedy, lastly a goalkeeper would be nice, Ally Ridgers does not make for a comfortable 2nd choice keeper.

Guest coronationcages

MARCUS TUDGAY (SHEFF WEDS), NARDIELLO FROM BARNSLEY AND MAYBE DROGBA? NO ACTUALLY DROGBA ISNT A TEAM PLAYER SO WOULDNT WANT HIM

heard ridgers has been on great form for the reserves

Perhaps so, still dosn't change my opinion of him though.  He was playing Highland League football, if he was up to it, why did the tinks not go for him?

thank you howden ender!!they would all be great players to sign but can you actually see christie going for anyone outside scotland?he said in the paper today "We've already signed Pattelainen from the lower league's and thats an avenue we'r looking to go down again"  what does every1 think about that?another summer of filling our squad with divsion 1 and 2 players?cowie ok and buchannan if we can even attract him, he turned us down in january.

Jamie Cureton....plays for a small town club in England called Colchester....age probably 32 but would score us more goals than Dargs & Dens between them.

:010:  Colchester are on the verge of the playoffs for the Premiership and he is also playing for the team he supports, his wages would be 3x the contract we have offered to Dargo to stay on.  He is a belter of a player though but we really have no chance.

It really depends who goes down, if St Mirren go I would like think we would put in a substantial bid for Sutton, if Dunfermline go then (as mentioned by 'Sir C the third' on another thread) Burchill would be an interesting option, Wilson is a possibility for centre half (although a thug).  Buchanan has netted 18 goals this season and could be worth looking at, Bryan Deasley from Dundee is a very nippy young striker.  I think the signing of Proctor is a done deal for cover if nothing else. 

heard ridgers has been on great form for the reserves

Perhaps so, still dosn't change my opinion of him though.  He was playing Highland League football, if he was up to it, why did the tinks not go for him?

Duncan shearer and Donald Park were playing Highland league football when they started out. Ally Ridgers is young and has lots of potential. He will make a good keeper.

thank you howden ender!!they would all be great players to sign but can you actually see christie going for anyone outside scotland?he said in the paper today "We've already signed Pattelainen from the lower league's and thats an avenue we'r looking to go down again"  what does every1 think about that?another summer of filling our squad with divsion 1 and 2 players?cowie ok and buchannan if we can even attract him, he turned us down in january.

Yip - I feel that ICT could go a bit further afield in the transfer market. Englandshire is a pretty poor market as teams in League 1 proffer better wages than us. Jamie Cureton is probably earning as much as all our forwards combined !!

The "markets" to look at is the League of Ireland and the Conference - young and experienced paddies and young and up coming from the Conference. But small team mentality persists.