FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cheer us on

buffy

ahoy there mateys

how about cheering us on this coming saturday as we sail into hampden and take oan yon green and white martians?

anticipation building up in the pars camp along with the usual hoolie element of dafc.net!

three sleeps to go....cannae wait.

black and white bikini already bought ;)

mon the paaars!

Buffy x

Mmmmm... :024:    Didnt think you would be speaking to us so soon Buff...

Aye.. we will be thinking of ya on saturday.. errr  is yer bikini painted on or real?

Hiya Buffy...arrabest for the final, go and stuff them Tic's - it can be done. Great to meet at the bowling night by the way - enjoy the final.

yeah - Pars for me too !!! .... met a couple of lads at the Toronto V Kansas game (both live here) and they were flying back to Scotland for the game - hope they come back with a smile on their faces.

Guest kingkojak

dont really care who wins it tbh... its pretty difficult to get excited abut the cup after the champs league final.

:019:

it was a great game and thanks to everyone who text me beforehand...mucho appreciated! 

we did have a ball (excuse the pun) and it was a great match...time and time again we have been told / have seen the match again that we outplayed celtic by a mile. their goal was unfortunately a bad one to lose; again if it had been a 30 yard screamer then fair enough.

their fans were imo a touch pathetic with regard to the no-singing bit (oops i forgot their one and only tune was about their captain who was that guid that they subbed him) and booing their team off at half time. i imagine theyre so complacent that winning the cup didnt really mean anything to them, unlike us lot.

anyway onwards and upwards.

have a great summer my inversneckie friends and i will see some of ye sometime soon. i couldnt imagine not coming up to inversneck for the banter, the nights oot and some of the nicest folk in the land.

mon the pars and the thistle  :021:

Buffy x

Travelled down to Hampden to watch Pars v Celtic - Pars end natch!  What a great game, thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it an felt like greetin' when the final whistle blew and it was all over for the Fifers.  And hey, Scotty, I think I mighta been sitting near your Canadian mates cos there was a guy a few rows down in fronta me with a Canadian flag - stuck out a bit against all that black an white!!

Nae SPL in Fife next season Buff- just have to have a couple of awaydays with us  :crazy07:

Some of us are just over the water so maybe we'll drop in to the Elizabethan if there's no ICT game on.

Oops- nearly said 'when you play County'  :015: :015: :015: :015: