FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Debutants .................

Guest BigPieMorayDosser

Guest BigPieMorayDosser

............. from the opposition tend to make the headlines when they play us. I'm sure you're happy to have your man available to play at least. Is he likely to feature today ?

Not sure how to call this one. We're certainly better than we were this time last year, and you have lost Dargo. Historically you've had by far the better of us in this one but I feel a wind of change at FP, (or is it last night's Lossiemouth curry), and reckon it'll be a close one today. 1 goal of a difference and us towin 2-1.

(Right, off to watch the rugby).

Guest BigPieMorayDosser

Mantis,

I never go near Motherwell on my coupon, since their away draw to Clyde in the Cup (1981ish) ;  let me down to the tune of ?33k, (and Pat Nevin gubbed us in the replay).

Did have a Scotland & France double yesterday, but no more curries from Lossie.  :33:

Guest BigPieMorayDosser

Yes, one of those daft 5 in each of the 7 sections cummulator.

having been at the 'Well game, I knew my ?1 was lost (at 33,000 to 1).

However eating my Sunday morning cornflakes and going thru the results in the paper I knew I must have been close so I got out the coupon and checked. 34 results spot on out of 35. Clyde's last minute leveller had let me down some ?33k  :019: