FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibs Game

KingBeastie

Hey all,

Where will people be getting a pint before the game on Saturday?

Also I've never been to beaster road before, anyone got directions (or are there directions on this site somewhere, not looked yet, I'll have a chance at lunch)?

Hopefully meet some folkies on Saturday fo a small aperatif.

Cheers

I'm coming from Glasgow on Saturday for this one. Think I get in about half 12 on the old Megabus. Normally go to the Omni Centre (?) for some lunch at the Wetherspoons there and there are a good few pubs on the way to Easter Road.

It's dead easy to get to: *Google Map* Only about a 15 minute walk max I think. The Iona keeps getting mentione dbut I thought it wasn't that good. There was another pub a wee bittie up the road from it that myself and Clacherholiday went to to meet Slovak. That was a braw wee place.

That would be the ROYAL NIP rig. Been going there for past few seasons with clacher when we go down leith way. Establishment is absolutly heavin 20mins b4 kick off but hide the away jerseys if brought, especially if u were to go in after the game.  :crazy07:  Really diehard hibs bar so sshhhhh  :022:

royal nip public house

That would be the ROYAL NIP rig. Been going there for past few seasons with clacher when we go down leith way. Establishment is absolutly heavin 20mins b4 kick off but hide the away jerseys if brought, especially if u were to go in after the game.  :crazy07:  Really diehard hibs bar so sshhhhh  :022:

royal nip public house

You could say that it is a diehard hibs pub,used to be the HQ for their mad casuals!!!