FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Gretna

Guest TinCanFan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RESERVE fixture will not go ahead as Gretna cant field a team, the senior games are "under constant review" according to the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...tna/7324437.stm

Gretna breaking more rules I believe.

Breaking news on sky sports just now....ICT V Gretna game will go ahead at FIR PARK and Gretna for the immediate future is safe aswell.....

A disgraceful decision. Lets hope no fans had already made plans to travel. The SPL is an utter shambles.

Looking forward to visiting Livingston? How can that happen?

It's the monotony of the SPL that drives such unlikely desires.

Totally agree.  Been to Fir Park for all the Gretna games and all the Motherwell games and was looking forward to a change of pie.

I was looking forward to visiting roundabouttown.

U would just love East Kilbride, you have just got into third gear , down into second a roundabout ahead .

our nickname is polo mint city.

The RESERVE fixture will not go ahead as Gretna cant field a team, the senior games are "under constant review" according to the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...tna/7324437.stm

Gretna breaking more rules I believe.

Breaking news on sky sports just now....ICT V Gretna game will go ahead at FIR PARK and Gretna for the immediate future is safe aswell.....

A disgraceful decision. Lets hope no fans had already made plans to travel. The SPL is an utter shambles.

Not so much Gretna breaking the rules as the SPL making them up or ignoring them as the situation develops. I think the SPL can see the finish line of this season on the horizon and want to get Gretna over it so they can become the SFL's problem.

If the SPL can get them to the end of the season then they wont have any administrative headaches of their own in terms of the inevitable arguments about what to do with Gretna's results ... you just know that if it happened, someone is going to complain long, loud and maybe even via the courts because some teams will lose and others will gain and it might affect end of season prize money or even potential european spots.

Yes, the SPL is indeed a complete and utter shambles and after recent events at the TCS, it seems ICT are in the correct place  :004:

We've no chance against Gretna if we take Fraser with us...he's always just a second too slow,  he's not quick enough...I'm worried we'll get humped.    :009:

Huh?? He kept a clean sheet in the last two games against them.

I would play:

Fraser

Tokely---Proctor-----McGuire-----Hastings

Wilson---Hart----McBain-----Imrie

Bayne--------Niculae

Although I could easily be persuaded to change Fraser for Zibby and Bayne for Wyness

malkoskie                                        sorry about my spelling i would have munro and duncan but theyre

proctor          McGuire    tokley    hastings                  suspended.

patealienan      cowie      mcbain    hart

nicule            d.gilespie

sub: fraser, watt , vigurs, wyness,c.rennie

Malkowski

Tokely        McGuire      Hastings    McBain ©

Proctor

Cowie                       Imrie

Hart

Wyness              Niculae

Guest TinCanFan

Let's go out and kill them once and for all:

Fraser

Proctor                        Watt                                      Hastings       

Wilson     

Tokely                                                                                                        Cowie

Hart

Bayne                              Wyness                        Niculae