FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BREWSTER AN ABERDEEN SABOTEUR?!?!?!?

GMD11UK

_44067328_brewster_pg2.jpg

IS THIS MAN HERE TO HELP OR DESTROY OUR CLUB?!?!

Games  Won  Lost  Drawn

37        12        17        3

• [li]HE SELLS ONE OF OUR MOST PROMISING PLAYERS (RANKIN)[/li]
    [li]WE'VE PLAYED CRAP IN MOST OF OUR GAMES SINCE HE'S COME BACK[/li]
    [li]HE BROUGHT DAVID PROCTOR BACK & INTO THE FIRST TEAM[/li]
    [li]FORCES WYNESS OUT OF THE CLUB INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY COACHING THE PLAYER[/li]
    [li]THINKS RORY MCALLISTER CAN HANG IN THE SPL, EVERY CHANCE HE'S HAD IN THE STARTING 11, HE'S BOTTLED IT[/li]
    [li]EXILES ANY PLAYER WHO DOES NOT CONFORM TO BEWSTER'S SCIENTOLOGY COACHING STYLETM[/li]
    [li]PLAYS STUPID FORMATIONS[/li]
    [li]IS PART OF THE EX-MANAGER CALEY CURSE, WHICH HE HAS OBIVIOUSLY BROUGHT BACK TO THE CLUB WITH HIM[/li]
    [li]AND FINALLY......MY CAT (PICTURED BELOW, WHO HAS AN UP TO DATE UEFA "A" COACHING AWARD) COULD PLAN A BETTER STRATEGY TO COUNTER OPPOSING SIDES THAN BIG BREW[/li]

olivia.jpg

AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?!?!

_44067328_brewster_pg2.jpg

IS THIS MAN HERE TO HELP OR DESTROY OUR CLUB?!?!

Games  Won  Lost  Drawn

• [li]HE SELLS ONE OF OUR MOST PROMISING PLAYERS (RANKIN)[/li]
    [li]WE'VE PLAYED CRAP IN MOST OF OUR GAMES SINCE HE'S COME BACK[/li]
    [li]HE BROUGHT DAVID PROCTOR BACK & INTO THE FIRST TEAM[/li]
    [li]FORCES WYNESS OUT OF THE CLUB INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY COACHING THE PLAYER[/li]
    [li]THINKS RORY MCALLISTER CAN HANG IN THE SPL, EVERY CHANCE HE'S HAD IN THE STARTING 11, HE'S BOTTLED IT[/li]
    [li]EXILES ANY PLAYER WHO DOES NOT CONFORM TO BEWSTER'S SCIENTOLOGY COACHING STYLETM[/li]
    [li]PLAYS STUPID FORMATIONS[/li]
    [li]IS PART OF THE EX-MANAGER CALEY CURSE, WHICH HE HAS OBIVIOUSLY BROUGHT BACK TO THE CLUB WITH HIM[/li]
    [li]AND FINALLY......MY CAT (WHO HAS UP TO DATE UEFA "A" COACHING AWARD) COULD PLAN A BETTER STRATEGY TO COUNTER OPPOSING SIDES THAN BIG BREW[/li]

AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?!?!

Ian?

IS THIS MAN HERE TO HELP OR DESTROY OUR CLUB?!?!  I think his intention to help, nobody would want to be a deliberate failure

Games  Won  Lost  Drawn

37        12        17         3                  What happened to the other 6 games?

[li]HE SELLS ONE OF OUR MOST PROMISING PLAYERS (RANKIN)  Rankin wasn't getting a game before Brew came back and wanted to leave[/li]
    [li]WE'VE PLAYED CRAP IN MOST OF OUR GAMES SINCE HE'S COME BACK - Some not all - Celtic game!  3 - 2 [/li]
    [li]HE BROUGHT DAVID PROCTOR BACK & INTO THE FIRST TEAM And I think he is worthy of a first team place, he's done well so far[/li]
    [li]FORCES WYNESS OUT OF THE CLUB INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY COACHING THE PLAYER - Wyness hasn't gone yet and might get the chance to stay[/li]
    [li]THINKS RORY MCALLISTER CAN HANG IN THE SPL, EVERY CHANCE HE'S HAD IN THE STARTING 11, HE'S BOTTLED IT - Might have to give you this one[/li]
    [li]EXILES ANY PLAYER WHO DOES NOT CONFORM TO BEWSTER'S SCIENTOLOGY COACHING STYLETM  Discipline?[/li]
    [li]PLAYS STUPID FORMATIONS - In your opinion[/li]
    [li]IS PART OF THE EX-MANAGER CALEY CURSE, WHICH HE HAS OBIVIOUSLY BROUGHT BACK TO THE CLUB WITH HIM - Maybe[/li]
    [li]AND FINALLY......MY CAT (WHO HAS UP TO DATE UEFA "A" COACHING AWARD) COULD PLAN A BETTER STRATEGY TO COUNTER OPPOSING SIDES THAN BIG BREW[/li]

AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?!?!  Some right and some wrong

Life would be boring if we all had the same opinions so you are as entitled to yours as I am on mine.

Quite some first post  :007:

WHEN RANKIN WAS PLAYING HE MADE A DIFFERENCE

WOW, WE WON A GAME AGAINST CELTIC! WHERE'S THE MARCHING BAND?

NEVER BEEN A FAN OF PROCTOR I DON'T THINK HE'S IN THE SAME CLASS AS SOME OF OUR OTHER DEFENDERS

WYNESS HAS SAID HE'S GOING, DON'T THINK HE WOULD WANT TO, I WOULDN'T

RORY = 89TH MIN SUB

CARROT OR THE STICK? WELL THE STICK AIN'T WORKING RIGHT NOW IS IT!

PLAYING NICULAE UP FRONT ON HIS OWN WHEN WE HAVE TROUBLE GETTING THE BALL PAST THE MIDDLE OF THE PITCH IS A WASTE OF HIS TIME AND OURS

I DON'T KNOW OF ANY MANAGER WHO'S ACTUALLY CAME BACK TO ICT AFTER LEAVING SO MAYBE THE CURSE WORKS ON THEIR RETURN

I'M NOT SURE WHAT POSITIVE STEPS BEWSTER HAS MADE UPON HIS RETURN

SORRY I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THIS:

saboteur

noun

1. someone who commits sabotage or deliberately causes wrecks

2. a member of a clandestine subversive organization who tries to help a potential invader

I'M SORRY TO SAY I THINK OUR SEASON HAS BECOME A WRECK

Guest TinCanFan

[quote

NEVER BEEN A FAN OF PROCTOR I DON'T THINK HE'S IN THE SAME CLASS AS SOME OF OUR OTHER DEFENDERS

why do you focus on the bad things??

what about what he has done:

he believed in us when we no one else did

he looked on the bright side

he never left our sides

he gave us our first win of the season by scoring the late goal in the hearts game!!

he gave us our first Spl win over Celtic

he put us through our best winning run

why do you focus on the bad things??

what about what he has done:

he believed in us when we no one else did

he looked on the bright side

he never left our sides

he gave us our first win of the season by scoring the late goal in the hearts game!!

he gave us our first Spl win over Celtic

he put us through our best winning run

He gave us our 1st league win of the season...he gave us our 1st win over celtic in the SPL! wow! sign him up long term!! :017:

There are FAR more negatives than positives with Brewster as manager!  And it looks like it's just negatives to come...i can't see any positives coming along?  Can you?

IS THIS MAN HERE TO HELP OR DESTROY OUR CLUB?!?! - As has been said already, I don't see anything deliberate in any of his actions since returning.  Sometimes even people with the best intentions can screw things up.

Games  Won  Lost  Drawn

[li]HE SELLS ONE OF OUR MOST PROMISING PLAYERS (RANKIN) - Rankins demise was engineered by others IMO[/li]
    [li]WE'VE PLAYED CRAP IN MOST OF OUR GAMES SINCE HE'S COME BACK - I disagree, I think we played some great games when he first came back...not so much recently, but I think that's through other shortcomings.[/li]
    [li]HE BROUGHT DAVID PROCTOR BACK & INTO THE FIRST TEAM - A plus in my book as good utility players like Proctor aren't easy to come by.[/li]
    [li]FORCES WYNESS OUT OF THE CLUB INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY COACHING THE PLAYER - Don't see what Coaching the player has to do with it, but the decision to withdraw the contract has been one of the biggest screw ups by ICT since Brews return.[/li]
    [li]THINKS RORY MCALLISTER CAN HANG IN THE SPL, EVERY CHANCE HE'S HAD IN THE STARTING 11, HE'S BOTTLED IT - Brewster is not the only person to have seen potential in McAllister where some fans have seen very little. [/li]
    [li]EXILES ANY PLAYER WHO DOES NOT CONFORM TO BEWSTER'S SCIENTOLOGY COACHING STYLETM - Your point is lost by trying to get clever by using big words...it comes down to ego, pure and simple.[/li]
    [li]PLAYS STUPID FORMATIONS - Agree to an extent, he seems to chop and change till he finds something that works and is then reluctant to change it and adapt once we've been found out which allows other teams to tear us apart.[/li]
    [li]IS PART OF THE EX-MANAGER CALEY CURSE, WHICH HE HAS OBIVIOUSLY BROUGHT BACK TO THE CLUB WITH HIM - :015:[/li]
    [li]AND FINALLY......MY CAT (PICTURED BELOW, WHO HAS AN UP TO DATE UEFA "A" COACHING AWARD) COULD PLAN A BETTER STRATEGY TO COUNTER OPPOSING SIDES THAN BIG BREW -  :017:[/li]

AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?!?! - Misguided!!!

AND FINALLY......MY CAT (PICTURED BELOW, WHO HAS AN UP TO DATE UEFA "A" COACHING AWARD) COULD PLAN A BETTER STRATEGY TO COUNTER OPPOSING SIDES THAN BIG BREW

AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?!?!

I thought Brewster did his UEFA "A" Coaching Award recently....unless he failed it???

He is/was doing his PRO license .... as far as I know you need to have completed both the 'B' and 'A' licenses to qualify for that course.

All this negativity is becoming tedious.

If Brewster is to blame for the inconsistant perfomances of the team then why were they so garbage before he arrived? :017:

You couldn't meet a nicer bloke than Charlie Christie but he had the same problems and even threatened to resign such was his disgust with the efforts of his players.

Despite the hysteria spouted by the obsessive drama queens who frequent this forum, he has brought quality players to the club: Proctor, Black, Dargo, Imrie (who will go on to become a better player than rankin IMHO) etc. The only 2 'dodgey' siginings Mcguire (p1sh) and Malkowski (still has to prove himself) were last minute transfer window jobs at the eleventh hour when he'd just gotten in the door.

The other bones of contention are his tactics and his treatment of ICT 'legends'. Hmmm.

His tactics are strange at times, the 4-5-1 worked brilliantly to start with but we took too long to change once it had been sussed... but is it accurate to say that he favours a long ball game? That he instructs certain players to play the long ball ALL the time? They did that under Christie too.

It's probably more to do with confidence and / or laziness that we end up playing that way - rather than it being an actual game plan. At least that's my opinion :024: And don't forget that we've played some excellent football under Brew aswell. Remember his first few games? Away at easter road, falkirk at home etc? Not to mention our winning run. The football on the park is a work in progress, Brewster does not DELIBERATLY set out to play terrible football ffs! But he isn't playing ISS pro, he can't actually control what the players do once they cross the white line.

If anyone is to blame for rubbish football it's the players.

What about the 'legends'?

John Rankin is a strange one. I always felt that he was over-rated and unreliable. He played well for a bit just before he left, but for every one of his good performances there were at least 5 g@sh performances. And his game was pretty one dimensional. From what I have seen of Imrie - he seems to be a more intelligent player who offers more than rankin (powerful crosses, occasional attacking runs through the middle and long shots) he can dribble, he has far better peripheral awareness and picks out passes that rankin would never have seen, and he can actually tackle. Give him time (remember how long it took wyness, robson and rankin himself to start producing) and I think it'll turn out that we have done a good bit of business there.

Barry Wilson is getting on a bit to be honest. He hasn't been at his best for a while and sooner or later we are going to have to bite the bullet and replace him. It'll be a shame to see him go but that's football. At least we have Cowie and Zander Sutherland ready to step into his shoes.

Richie Hart has no-one to blame but himself. I would probably have kept him because I'm a liberal guy and I think he's a terrific player - but the club have obviously decided to take a hard line on this one (no pun intended :016:) he blew it basically. Jose Mourinho terminated adrian mutu's contract (who he'd just signed for ?23m!) is anyone going to question his managment skills?  :024:

Dennis Wyness was treated shoddily and should be offered a new contract asap. Brewster was trying to emulate pele paterson who got the best out of wyness by sticking him on the transfer list - but it didn't work as planned. I suspect he always intended to give Dennis a contract but didn't want him to be too complacent. He made a mistake - but Wyness will probably still be with us next season, hopefully.

Blackie has been playing poorly and deserved to be dropped for that reason alone. I have no idea what he said in the players meeting and whether he deserves to be stuck with the U19s for a bit, but he is a petulant little sh1t at times and only 3 weeks back threw his ICT shirt on the ground and walked up the tunnel. :020:

Nobody should complain if Brewster is starting to crack a few heads together. "Abbrasive managment!" based upon an "egocentric personality disorder!" "The new Graeme Souness!"cry some. Get a grip - after a run of completly unacceptable performances I would be p1ssed off if the manager WASN'T kicking some @ss.

Once Brewster has been given time to mould his own team I think we will see a stronger, more consistant ICT. If you want to make an omlette you've gotta break some eggs.

Yup he was doing it and again my source tells me he did it with the 19s wonder if thats why blackie was dropped to them, make brew look good.