FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Chairman resigns

L_G

I doubt it.................There'll be someone in the wings with money to spend. Someone close to Sutherland who'll protect his interests.

You obviously don't know George Fraser. He is the closest you will get to Sutherland having been his side kick at Tulloch's for many years. A nice guy but nobody's fool. If he takes over he will hopefully get the prima donna's and ego chasers out of this club once and for all - and it doesn't take a degree to know who they are!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did David Sutherland not recently criticise the board/club?

And did I not tell you to "read between the lines" - that was major stuff - and clearly a statement of intent.  :rolleyes02:

Why do peeple not listen to me - this unrest has been going on since the demise of CC and evidently the players smelt it.

And did I not tell you to "read between the lines" - that was major stuff - and clearly a statement of intent.  :rolleyes02:

Why do peeple not listen to me - this unrest has been going on since the demise of CC and evidently the players smelt it.

You lost me with Callum Elliot  :003: