FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Andy Barrowman

MissICT

DUFC  Conway (spotted v ICT) probably will go for ?1m plus

:rotflmao: Tell you what, we'll waive our finders fee.

Senor Mantis asks a decent question that you haven't answered - Brew likes grafters, and Barrowman aint one.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First of all Ralphie, don't give me the old guff about moderators not being allowed to have an opinion. This is a fan site, not the Labour Party.

Second, it's a bit hypocritical of you to complain about other people's standards when it's obvious you're a mate of Brewster and incapable of being objective.

Third, 3 years as a manager and those 5 names are the best you can do (including the word 'potential' against Imrie and a totally wild and unsubstantiated opinion about Conway)  :015: :015: :015:

Fourth, don't quote ?1k a week, referring to ICT, then base most of your argument on DUFC who can afford considerably more than that, and whom he still came within a bawhair of relegating.

Give us a break......

Mantis,

I have a question for you, if you had the vast resources that CB had (i.e 1k a week) what SUPERSTARS would you sign ?

and before you reply think about some of the signings he has made during his short managerial life before you criticise YOUR manager !!

ICT part 1 Dargo (did a great stint)

DUFC part 1 Hunt ( United now wanting ?1.5m for him )

DUFC  Kalvenes  ( Burnley about to pay a wad )

DUFC  Conway (spotted v ICT) probably will go for ?1m plus,  the best two footed player to play on the wing for United since the brilliant Eamonn Bannon

ICT part 2 Imrie ( another potential great find )

Do YOU think he has a good eye for a player and also know whats required in a player to make it. I know he does and I think as a SENOIR moderator you should get behind your manager BIG TIME !!!!!

he has also brought players such as phil mcguire and deano to this club. swings and roundabouts i guess

I think Craig Brewster has a pretty good record of signings as a manager.

Here is a full list of players he has signed:

ICT - First spell

Bajram Fetai - Didn't contribute anything but we weren't really hurt by signing him.

Craig Dargo - A great signing, scored 30 odd goals in two seasons.

Alan Morgan - Not a bad signing, had a few decent games from the bench but didn't grab a place.

Dennis Wyness - Had a great spell during his first season back but eventually proved to have run out of time.

Dundee Utd

Steven Robb - Didn't get a change at Tannadice due to injuries.

Craig Conway - Again, hasn't had a chance with injuries but has shown real promise.

Noel Hunt - Fantastic performer for Dundee Utd, scoring 25 goals in two seasons.  Now on radar of Championship clubs.

Christian Kalvenes - A great signing, solid and reliable defender.  Off to Championship.

David Proctor - Didn't settle at United, no impact.

Lee Wilkie - Big risk signing but after a spell out on loan United's defence has been built around him.

Grant Smith - No impact, total fail.

ICT - Second spell

Phil McGuire - Performed poorly during the latter part of last season but had a stabilising impact when he first came in.

David Proctor - Given us valuable cover in a number of defensive positions.  Good squad player who could develop.

Zibi Malkowski - Signed as cover, didn't cover himself in glory when he stepped in.

Dougie Imrie - A promising player from the lower leagues who has assets (pace, attitude) to improve.

From what I can see, only Dougie Imrie, Noel Hunt and David Proctor cost any money.

Zibi did fine when he came in, infact he exhibited everything that I would want in a goalkeeper regardless of that one mistake that he made - Fraser has made more, and worse ones as well.  It was the bigotry of the fans that stopped Zibi having any impact here.

i wouldnt say bigotry,but to many fans(mostly on here) get on players or managers backs for no reason,and get dillusions of grandeaur,get a grip

Did you not state in the rumour mill that we had more chance of signing Maldini than Dods?  Yes it's everyone else with the dillusions of "grandeaur" and need to get a grip.  :023:

i wouldnt say bigotry,but to many fans(mostly on here) get on players or managers backs for no reason,and get dillusions of grandeaur,get a grip

Did you not state in the rumour mill that we had more chance of signing Maldini than Dods?  Yes it's everyone else with the dillusions of "grandeaur" and need to get a grip.  :023:

i havent got dillusions iknow well not sign madlini,nor will we resign dods or dargo :014: