FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Best Moment of the Season

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

What was your favourite moment of the season?  For me, it has to be the Fraser save against Celtic.

What was your favourite moment of the season?  For me, it has to be the Fraser save against Celtic.

Between that, and Cowie scoring the winner past Mark Brown  :blah01:  :021:

Guest WynessLegend

Between that, and Cowie scoring the winner past Mark Brown  :blah01:  :021:

For me it was the look on Mark's face after our second and third goals. He was delighted.

Apart from that, getting in the car after todays game was good. it's been a long, disjointed and largely unsatisfactory season. thank goodness it's over and i can start to look forward to 2008/2009

apart from the Fraser Celtic save and the Cowie winner the highlight of the season must be the pitch. Apart from a small bare area in  the goalmouth the pitch is  impeccable - I applaud the ground staff.

all good shouts...................................................but Mikes save against Celtic is surely the highlight of the SPL season, never mind our best bits.  Absolutely cracking save, almost unbeleivable but still carried out by our own Mikey. :021:

the last 15 minutes against Hearts at Tynecastle in our 3-2 win... a penalty/a sending off/ an equalizing goal then our winner...pure edge of the seat entertainment...althought the win againt Celtic wont be forgotten either

All 90 minutes of the 3-0 victory over Killie a few weeks ago .... has to be, considering I actually saw this one in person  :001:

1 Beating Celtic

2 Marius' crowd visit and susequent shaking of the refs hand after being subbed

3 Vigurs goal against gretna

4 Revenge on Killie for the 4-1 Gubbing

5 The game against aberdeen and Barrys do after , yes i know we lost but for me it was one of the most exciting games all season and was an edge of the seat job right till the end

The moments after the winner against Hearts at Tynecastle were amazing, a good old fashioned bounce about.  Someone from the row above barrelled into me, knocking me on the deck, Mixu and Markus were going mental in front of me, that ginger Jambo in the main stand bursting a blood vessel  :001:

I missed the Celtic win so it's a toss up between both last minute wins over Hearts. One sent 4 of us in a car down the A9 with grins as wide as the Firth. The other sparked off a good weekend of Xmas bevvying in Auld Reekie. If the squirrel was here he'd accuse me of being a hibby.....

Pouring (justified) abuse on Alan Combe from the North End at the New Year Kilmarnock game  :016:. Terrific fun...

That's what i was thinking!!

that was well funny!!

It's good when you wind them up!!

I remember Fraser swore at the fans home, he put up his 2 fingers!!

the Gretna 6-1 win, Celtic 3-2 and hearts 2-1 were the best wins