FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Clayton Donaldson

kiltarlity

He'd be a good signing IMO.  Eye for goal, tall enough to have the ball lumped up to him, and he's got a bit of pace about him.  If Brew signs him, I take back everything I've said about him.

Guest Calum-Red-an-Blue

Would be a great signing, he had something like 6 goals in 21 appearances i think,and could be the perfect partner for niculae. only concern would be how much would hibs want for him etc, and would he want to move up here, bearing in mind he has not long moved up from down south

It was more about what he did before Hibs for me.  Levein and McGhee both rated him, so that's a pretty good nod to the dog.  The Hi-Bees don't seem to want him so I'm not sure they would be wanting a big transfer fee.  I'd suspect he'd be pretty keen to move on after what happened to him last season.

I reckonhe could be a good signing for us and he would be the perfect signing for us if Brewster continues to use the long ball tactic.

The only niggle I have is that Hibs don't make a habit of missing/capitalising on young talent so if they are releasing one or letting him go on the cheap then you'd have to wonder why.

Proctor??

I think he could do a good job, as he has shown signs of being prolific in England. Good pace, decent height, good penalty on him.... The more points I list, the more I hope he does sign!

Much rather him than 'Youtube'  :023:

The only niggle I have is that Hibs don't make a habit of missing/capitalising on young talent so if they are releasing one or letting him go on the cheap then you'd have to wonder why.

Proctor??

And Darran Thomson  :rotflmao:

He would bring us something different up front, plus Paatelainen seems **** bent on gettin rid of him. I dont think he will be looked at as a goalscorer though, more of a target man. Would prefer him to Elliot anyway.

Guest Calum-Red-an-Blue

i think i read in todays p & j that brewster is not wanting Donaldson any more :024:

He must have heard that the fans wouldn't mind signing him then...  :014:

So if we tell him we don't want Marius any more, Will he do everything possible to make him stay put, :015:

Guest birdog

i think i read in todays p & j that brewster is not wanting Donaldson any more :024:

So if we tell him we don't want Marius any more, Will he do everything possible to make him stay put, :015:

IHE's strategy is becoming clear now.

IHE's strategy is becoming clear now.

:015: :015: :015: