FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BENI Display for Celtic game

caley89

Only just noticed the pm.

Yeah i'll take flag along on sat. Think its in shed somewhere. I'll hand it over to you before ko on sat. Our seats are very front row in section F. I'll be the guy carrying the big bag! Providing you look after it and i get it back at f.t i'm happy.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How u's getting on with it?

The material for the banner has arrived, we will be adding the words at some point this week.

Only three flags have been bought for the match to our knowledge. Bronson's offer to supply his flag for the game should be a great help though.

And Bronson if you're reading this C4L tells me he has PM'd you regarding the flag, so check your inbox if you haven't got back to him yet please :thumb04:

what are you putting on the banner?

3 flags :rotflmao: thats why I posted earlier not to embarass yourselves.

Only just noticed the pm.

Yeah i'll take flag along on sat. Think its in shed somewhere. I'll hand it over to you before ko on sat. Our seats are very front row in section F. I'll be the guy carrying the big bag! Providing you look after it and i get it back at f.t i'm happy.

alright everyone, sorry i haven't commented for a while just got bak from holiday today!

good to see proctor getting involved (Y) looking forward to seeing you on sat mate :018: and govan jaggie that's great to hear you'll be back up with your flags (Y) (sorry for asking, but could you bring your pirate one aswell please ;))

and bronson, yee that sounds totaly great and we'll most definately look after it!! it'll be either tom or i who will meet you at the bottom of section F/G on sat.

really looking forward too th game now :rotflmao: and hopefully a buzzing atmosphere :thumb04:

just to let you all know tom and i have just finished makin our banner after spending most of th afternoon and evening preparing everything for 2mo :rotflmao:

it's nothing special but it gets th message across :thumb04: hehe

cannot wait

Mon The Caley

Good to see the guys trying to create more atmosphere at the stadium. If we all do a little to help the football experience will be more enjoyable for everyone, even dalneighcaley.

I will get drunk for you all...............cheers

You boys are total pathetic and should f**k right off an not come back to watch caley again, obviosuly cant afford the bus fare to ibrox then?? Why moan about the old firm and bigotry and then sing bigoted Rangers songs the whole game?? I was sat beside my dad in section H and heard f*uck Bobby sandys he's died on many occasions, with can you go a chicken supper dirty fienan fu**er. Famine Song, big jock knew, dirt taigs etc etc. Call yourslef Caley fans? No your a bunch of stupid boys who should f**k off to Ibrox

You boys are total pathetic and should f**k right off an not come back to watch caley again, obviosuly cant afford the bus fare to ibrox then?? Why moan about the old firm and bigotry and then sing bigoted Rangers songs the whole game?? I was sat beside my dad in section H and heard f*uck Bobby sandys he's died on many occasions, with can you go a chicken supper dirty fienan fu**er. Famine Song, big jock knew, dirt taigs etc etc. Call yourslef Caley fans? No your a bunch of stupid boys who should f**k off to Ibrox

Haha, that was a heart felt rage! It was very inapropriate, yes but was just a laugh. However, I am a Caley fan. I have been a season ticket holder for 10 years and go to loads of away games and have spent alot of money following the club. Just because I like to join in with some controversial songs and have a laugh when I am pissed does not take that away from me.

Haha, that was a heart felt rage! It was very inapropriate, yes but was just a laugh. However, I am a Caley fan. I have been a season ticket holder for 10 years and go to loads of away games and have spent alot of money following the club. Just because I like to join in with some controversial songs and have a laugh when I am pissed does not take that away from me.

A laugh ?? It is now an arrestable offence to sing such bile ! :rotflmao:

Got to agree. It was feckin embarrassing at times.

A laugh ?? It is now an arrestable offence to sing such bile ! :rotflmao:

As I said, controversial. Some of our sense of humours a tad different to others. That mixed with a great hatred of the team we were playing today.

It's not controversial........it's disgusting!!!

If I was steward I'd have chucked you out myself !! :thumb04:

You are a total muppet and should have your season ticket taken off you and ripped up and never allowed to set foot in Caley Park again. Singing bigoted songs is a laugh and just a different sense of humour?? Well why is there such a big deal made about i then? Singing dirty fienan fu**er is a laugh?

Edited by ictrmd