FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BENI Display for Celtic game

caley89

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares, its to annoy those touchy w*nkers in the south stand. I'm not sure i'd join in, but go ahead anyway.

You don't understand the whole point of supporting a team do you? It's not about getting it up the other set of fans, its about driving your team forward by supporting them.

We have songs that are about ICT for a reason.

i suppose you'll agree then that we should never sing our anti-county songs ever again??

what's wrong in winding up the opposition?

Rite - that is it - I need to pop back to Sneck and give all you whingeing cnuts a rite good slapping - unless you buy me a pint of course.

Seriously though - we are just lowering ourselves to the OF gutter level if we start singing the sectarian bile - lets just stick to the anti-**** melodies.

As I said on another thread those songs are dangerous for the club you all claim to support. Could ICT afford a heavy fine because of the behaviour of their 'loyal' fans. And, incidently, those songs are not anti-Celtic. They're anti-catholic. And if I was sitting in your area today I also would have made complaint to the police. You guys want support and encouragement from the rest of us. Sectarian bile is the wrong way to win that support.

so meeting up and having a scrap is perfectly appropriate and is not a disgrace JoeDimaggio... get a grip you muppet. Keep that filth out of Scottish football.

I already appologised for that ok. Singing anti county songs or anti any team any winding them up is ok but singin sectarian songs about fienans is different. Do you seriously not see that?? you should have all be evicted today. It was filth. seriously take a long look at yourself. why were you sining about dirt fienan fu**ers, die fienan bast**ds, taig fuc**rs??

Edited by Joe DiMaggio

i brought young Cairn up to support the Caley so he would be kept away from the bigotry and hatred that is generated on the west coast by Celtic & Rangers fans, now it seems this kak is invading the ground of Caley, by Caley fans,if this keeps creeping in i would just be as well taking him to the home of bigotry Parkhead or Ibrox, then he can really learn to be a bigot.Shame on those who where singing this bile, remeber there are young Caley fans at these games who want to be Caley fans** NOT BIGOTED** Caley fans

I find it absolutely amazing that JoediMaggio is attempting to take the moral high ground, after coming on an internet forum and publicly threatening to physically attack a bunch of lads, most of whom are still legally children. And whats more he's receiving support from others on here. Get a grip!

Keep this kind of vitriol and hatred out of Caley Thistle. It has never had a place in football in Sneck and for goodness sake don't let it get a toehold at the Dump. We should be doing all we can to stamp this out and rid Scottish football of this cancer forever.

Joe has apologised for his reaction, but you seem to be missing the point.

I sat there today with the two lads who I take to most of the games, and I was embarrassed by the 'chants' I heard. As has been pointed out, if that had been coming from the other end everyone would, rightly, be on here complaining about the OF singing their sectarian *****.

Yet you can't seem to see that singing that pish yourselves makes you as bad as them. No one's complaining about you's trying to create an atmposphere, but try doing it by singing pro Caley songs, not imitating the bigots. There's no defence for singing those songs, so stop trying to deflect the criticism of your actions onto someone who, right or wrong, slagged you off.

Fecks sake, it's bad enough walking through the town this morning and seeing those twats all around it, without having to sit in our own end at the match and hear the bile being sung by OUR OWN fans that everyone outside the OF wants to see the back of.

:rotflmao: :thumb04: This is a cracking read. Know a few of the lads in question and from what they say, without them you wouldn't even have an atmosphere. Fair enough the songs might be a bit controversial but as True Jaggy and ICT34 stated it was more for a reaction from the Celtic fans than anything else. Just like Celtic fans singing about Brewster and his babes. It's all about winding up each other. If you tried to help out these lads singing Pro Caley songs maybe they wouldn't sing 'Bigoted' tunes.

can everyone stop getting wound up about this now!!

yes ok we were wrong in singing those songs and we could have given our club a bad reputation, but we didn't. also i can be absolutly sure that these songs will never be sung again next week or any other week from now on!! the only reason they were sung was because we were playing celtic and we wanted to wind up the tims.

however people stating that we should all be arrested and thrown out for good is going waaaaaaay over the line!!

i know ive down wrong and will make sure i dont sing those songs again at TCS! my aim was only to wind up the cretins in the south stand, unfortunatly ive also offended my own fellow supporters for which im sorry!!

yes ok we were wrong in singing those songs and we could have given our club a bad reputation, but we didn't. also i can be absolutly sure that these songs will never be sung again next week or any other week from now on!! the only reason they were sung was because we were playing celtic and we wanted to wind up the tims.

however people stating that we should all be arrested and thrown out for good is going waaaaaaay over the line!!

i know ive down wrong and will make sure i dont sing those songs again at TCS! my aim was only to wind up the cretins in the south stand, unfortunatly ive also offended my own fellow supporters for which im sorry!!

You are a cretin, you should be banned from the TCS as well.

And no, we shall not "stop getting wound up" by all of this. What you guys did was wrong.

And no, we shall not "stop getting wound up" by all of this. What you guys did was wrong.

:L:L:L:L:L:L:L im starting to wonder if you're a timmy yourself :rotflmao:

ive appoligised buts its still not good enough. time for you to grow up now!!

Apologies are worthless.

I have grown up - that's why you dont find me singing these songs.

Though I have no idea where you would get the notion that I am a Celtic fan. This isn't actually the first time "section G" has been singing offensive songs. I seem to remember a trip to Love Street where a group of young lads started singing;

"Who's that lieing at Love Street" etc....

Filth, every single uttered syllable of it. And there is no place for it at any ICT match whether sung in jest or not. This is how it all starts.

Edited by EWS

That clinches it to be honest.

C4L has come on here and said he knows he's done wrong, apologised and said he won't sing the songs again, yet EWS still continues to slate him.

You're happy to be vocal on here but not at the stadium. Why? Thats where you're needed.

It seems some of you are only interested in whinging about whatever you can find to whinge about.

Apologies are worthless

Well to be honest EWS, what more can C4L do? Hes apologised and said it wont happen again. What do you want him to say??

Edited by TomCaleyJag

No he shouldnt be banned from the stadium, they have realised that they made a mistake (we all make mistakes) and he could damage the reputation of Caley,he has been big enough to come on and apoligise. Maybe the next time they could chant** (BIGOTS OF SCOTLAND )**and point to the stand, the next time Celtic or Rangers come calling, this would say more than any of the songs sung to- day

i'm actually starting to wonder if ews is pissed and only taking the mick :018: :rotflmao:

anyhoo ews you have forgotting about the loads of cash the section G boys put into th club going home annd away!! dont think i see you at many away games tbh, or is it because you're so silent you're not noticeable??

but what about tom and myself who have spent quite abit of our own cash to try and make a better atmosphere at TCS by making flags/banners or purchasing them. when was the last time you made such a contribution to the club eh!!!

most definatly nout! but ofcourse i'm not a real fan

:thumb04:

How would you know if I am at home or away matches? Do you personally greet every single member of the crowd?

We are not all blessed with lots of money, the time or the means to get to football matches sonny boy. If I could I would be at every single ICT match, however the particulars of my life means that I can't.

What you have done is commendable, however going to away matches isn't giving money to ICT, still does not make you in the right about what you did. Notice I didn't call into question your 'commitment' to the club.

No second chances, no excuses, no apologies. Everyone knows these songs are wrong

How would you know if I am at home or away matches? Do you personally greet every single member of the crowd?

We are not all blessed with lots of money, the time or the means to get to football matches sonny boy. If I could I would be at every single ICT match, however the particulars of my life means that I can't.

What you have done is commendable, however going to away matches isn't giving money to ICT, still does not make you in the right about what you did. Notice I didn't call into question your 'commitment' to the club.

No second chances, no excuses, no apologies. Everyone knows these songs are wrong

you're just stupid!! you were agreeing with JDM that i wasnt a proper fan and all that lol. anyways see you next sat :thumb04: cause i'll still have my season ticket(Y) maybe you should come up and sit with us :rotflmao:

People done wrong today. People have acknowledged the fact and have apologised for their actions, both on here and to me privately. I accept their apologies and am sure they understand the error of their ways, in this instance. I think we would all do well to draw a line under the episode, learn from it and go forward as one supporting unit of ICT

People done wrong today. People have acknowledged the fact and have apologised for their actions, both on here and to me privately. I accept their apologies and am sure they understand the error of their ways, in this instance. I think we would all do well to draw a line under the episode, learn from it and go forward as one supporting unit of ICT

well said alex ;) lets just get over today and get ready to make a gd atmosphere against well

:rotflmao: :018: :thumb04: