FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Boycott the Partick Thistle game?

Johnboy

Surley we should be encouraging more to come along rather than less?

I undestand a boycot, but as KM has said unless everyone decides not to come it's pretty pointless.

I've said this a thousand times, our team needs us!

Again a mass boycott is highly unlikely but there will be many who will stay away for various reasons - i think personally unless we produce something beyond belief against Rangers this game will attract a smaller than normal crowd for this kind of fixture. I for one will not be going as at this time of year the finances are fully stretched as it is. And the performances certainly do not justify the enterance fee.

Guest aldalzz

I'm all for a boycott, and against the blue twins of evil, it's the only way you can make the fat cats take notice, even the idiots that run the papers/media (local as well as national) will wonder why the attendance at a game with an spl club is 4 men and a bunch of people (so tempted to call names) behind glass eating and getting pissed whilst ict get knocked out. Yes thats knocked out, do you really think we will win on current form, lol, don't normally bet but I'm off to bookies to put on an away win, don't think I'll get good odds though. Thats 4 home wins in a year then wonder what 2009 will bring 5 and a new contract for one brew and his dog. The biggest boycott of all will be when I don't renew my season ticket for the first time in 9 years.