FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Hamilton

Renegade

This is a must win game for ICT, so the strongest line-up is required:

-------------------------------------Esson----------------------------------------

-----Tokely----------Mihadjuks------------------Munro----------Hastings----------

-----Morais--------------------------Black*-----------------------Imrie------------

----------------------Cowie---------------------Vigurs----------------------------

-------------------------------------Rooney--------------------------------------

* - If Black has left at this point, stick Duncan in his position. If this happens, Gatheussi is put on the bench.

Subs: Fraser, Proctor, Wood, Duff, Zander, Barrowman, Duncan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esson

Tokely Mihadjuks Munro Hastings

Duncan

McBain Cowie Vigurs

Morais

Rooney

subs : Fraser, Duff, Wood, McGuire, Gathuesi, Barrowman, Imrie

No Black as I think he may be gone by then :rotflmao: Thats why he didn't play yesterday probably, to stop being cup tied

Esson

Duncan

McBain Cowie Vigurs

Morais

Rooney

subs : Fraser, Duff, Wood, McGuire, Gathuesi, Barrowman, Imrie

No Black as I think he may be gone by then :thumb04: Thats why he didn't play yesterday probably, to stop being cup tied

If no Black then maybe we will see Elliott on the bench :rotflmao:

-------------------------------------Esson----------------------------------------

-----Tokely----------Mihadjuks------------------Munro----------Hastings-----

------------------------Duncan--------------------Black-------------------------

McBain------------------------------Morais-----------------------Vigurs---------

-------------------------------------Rooney--------------------------------------

Black has to stay for the most important game of the season. Vigurs on the left and McBain on the right where they did so well against Rangers (easy to swap around the attacking three if need be, i.e., Morais on the right/McBain or Vigurs on the left and centre as needs). Also easy to swap around where Morais is up front in a 4-4-2. Cowie dropped. Maybe coming off the bench will inspire him.

-----Tokely----------Mihadjuks------------------Munro----------Hastings-----

------------------------Duncan--------------------Black-------------------------

McBain------------------------------Morais-----------------------Vigurs---------

Black has to stay for the most important game of the season. Vigurs on the left and McBain on the right where they did so well against Rangers (easy to swap around the attacking three if need be, i.e., Morais on the right/McBain or Vigurs on the left and centre as needs). Also easy to swap around where Morais is up front in a 4-4-2. Cowie dropped. Maybe coming off the bench will inspire him.

i highly doubt we,ll see black in a ict jersey again,hes just biding his time until they sort out a deal with hearts,also dont reckon cowie will play more thna 1-2 more games

Esson

Tokely Duff Munro Hastings

McBain Black Duncan Vigurs

Morais

Wood

Subs: Fraser, Mihadjuks, Gathuessi, Cowie, Imrie, Rooney, Barrowman

I would bring Duff back in for Mihadjuks, it's just too risky to play himin such an important game without enough playing time under his belt.

I'd bring Black back in (if he's still here), with Cowie dropping out as he has been poor for the last 2 months.

Continue with Morais playing just off the striker and get him running at their defence like he did on Saturday. I'd have Garry Wood up front, he is the best striker for me in 4-5-1 formation.

Elliot couldn't come to Inverness unless he got special dispensation from FIFA and then permission from the SFA as he's already played for 2 clubs this season.

2 clubs were in the same country - I believe that is OK as the registration would not have moved from the SFA**.

anyhow - coming of the 3-0 win, I reckon we keep the team same as it was on Saturday with the exception of maybe swapping Rooney for Barrowman. Black is a judgement call. I dont think he will be here by the end of the week, but if he is then do we play him or not. McBain and Duncan have been good in the last couple of games so would we want to slot him in in place of one of these two ... perhaps not.

Edit: ** Article 5 of FIFAs rules: Players may only be registered to play with a national association during one of two registration periods per year, as laid down by the national association for this purpose, with a limit of one transfer of registration per player in the same sports season in a period of 12 months. One of these periods (?registration periods?) is fixed for the end of the season and another period for the middle of the season. Amateur players transferring within the same national association shall be exempt from these restrictions. Special provisions can equally apply to the loan of players

Elliot couldn't come to Inverness unless he got special dispensation from FIFA and then permission from the SFA as he's already played for 2 clubs this season.

2 clubs were in the same country - I believe that is OK.

anyhow - coming of the 3-0 win, I reckon we keep the team same as it was on Saturday with the exception of maybe swapping Rooney for Barrowman. Black is a judgement call. I dont think he will be here by the end of the week, but if he is then do we play him or not. McBain and Duncan have been good in the last couple of games so would we want to slot him in in place of one of these two ... perhaps not.

Maybe also with the exception of Zabi also

Proctor had to get FIFA and SFA approval to go to Airdrie as he'd already played for ICT and D.Utd (all in the same country). Dispensation was granted on the basis he'd only played a reserve match for ICT in that period and not a first team competitive match.

The only other example I can find is Javier Mascherano who seems to have been granted dispensation on the basis he was moving between countries and the seasons overlapped.

The only other example I can find is Javier Mascherano who seems to have been granted dispensation on the basis he was moving between countries and the seasons overlapped.

There is a new adjustment to the rules in place to cover overlapping seasons - when you do a google search of 'fifa three club rule' you will see that the FAI petitioned to have this changed and it was ... not sure when it came into effect.

You could well be right about Proctor, can't remember that one, in which case I guess it depends on how they class "transfer of registration". Article 5 makes it sound like the registration transfer is at the national level so transfers within borders would be ok, but even the pundits on the weekend who were discussing a few different players couldnt say for sure .... I will concede however that most of their discussion involved transfer between England/Scotland and wondering whether the Charity Shield was included as there were a few examples of players playing in that for one club but then being allowed two moves ... such as Pedro Mendes who played in it this year for Portsmouth, then moved to Rangers 5 days later and is subject of transfer speculation during this window.

Anyhoo, he's not here, may not come to us, so no point in adding him to the team on this thread.

Stevico - you are right .... I missed out the other change. Zadi should never wear an ICT shirt again. Hastings in for him for sure.

-----Bambi----------Mihadjuks------------------Munro----------Hastings----------

-----Cowie--------------------------Duncan-----------------------Mcbain------------

----------------------Morais---------------------Vigurs----------------------------

Duncan Mcbain munro and esson offering experience, with our three most flairful players up front. Surely the best option?

Leave black out we need to learn to play without him, and imrie hasnt had a good game in a while.

Fraser/Esson

Imrie Vigurs McBain Gathuessi

Morais

Rooney

I aint sure about the keeper Fraser looked real solid in goals on Sat ok i admit it was againist a first divison side but he was looking back to his best

To be honest i would have loved to put Gathuessi in the LB role but i think Cowie and Black wont be there to play so i think i would have no option to play Hastings and LB also i would have liked to put our new Lativan midfielder in but i am not sure if he will have signed by then

FIXED :rotflmao:

Edited by caleyrule