FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ross Tokely

thejailender

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dundee Utd did not play good on sunday. They sat back and let Rangers win the league just like Motherwell helped Celtic out over the seasons will Mark McGhee did

So football is all set up and no one should bother then?

Dundee Utd did not play good on sunday. They sat back and let Rangers win the league just like Motherwell helped Celtic out over the seasons will Mark McGhee did

So football is all set up and no one should bother then?

Didn't you see the way Falkirk, St Midden and Hamilton conspired to send us down?

i personally think that rosscoe isnt completely at fault. Sure his sending off did not help in the slightest but before the goal came the whole team was sitting back way to much and had no intention of trying to score that would have helped our cause massively. Foran was anonymous apart fae that save he forced mallo into in the first half but other than that he was pish. But what i dont get though is why put barrowman on when he cant/wont jump for a header, doesnt look interested at the best of times and doesnt chase after the feckin ball. we had other options than that tw*t Barrowman. Rooney has come off a the bench and scored 5/6 times.

Disagree.

Foran had the thankless task of playing lone striker in the 2nd half so he really can't be blamed for his performance as an individual and tbh i thought he did not bad. He played with his back to goal and tried to create stuff but being a man down it just wasn't going to happen. Yes he should have scored but Dani Mallo has produced wonder saves in all three games he has played against us.

However i do agree that Rooney should have been given more time on the pitch than Barrowman, braver player and he scores when coming of the bench,

However i do agree that Rooney should have been given more time on the pitch than Barrowman, braver player and he scores when coming of the bench,

Why did Butcher do this? Why put someone on who hasn't scored since September compared to someone who has scored more goals?

Disagree.

Foran had the thankless task of playing lone striker in the 2nd half so he really can't be blamed for his performance as an individual and tbh i thought he did not bad. He played with his back to goal and tried to create stuff but being a man down it just wasn't going to happen. Yes he should have scored but Dani Mallo has produced wonder saves in all three games he has played against us.

I agree with that big time, Foran needed support, with ross off and dropping to a 4-4-1 we were on the back foot it showed! Kerr tryed a couple of passes to Foran but the came to nothing because everyone else was sitting at the back trying to defend.. where was the rest of the defence when rossco was rounded before the took Lovell down? I saw Munro appear from the right to appeal but that was it!! Last man and he was well outside the 18yarder when lovell had the ball...