FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Director Of Football

latviaman

We were having a few libations one evening and someone said, the guy who managed , has gone back to UK , who wants the job!!

The team is comprised of Spaniards, Latvians, Turks, Swedes, English, Scots (ME) and Neil and one American, since I took over we have not, lost a game, but see the emails they send me, , in various languages!!

Now my question is am I a director of football, I do it for the love of the game, why do you need / pay for such???? what expertise do you need aka qualifications???

I would hate to think how much of my free time has been devoted to help run the team. But as they say Hey ho and on we go :

We were having a few libations one evening and someone said, the guy who managed , has gone back to UK , who wants the job!!

The team is comprised of Spaniards, Latvians, Turks, Swedes, English, Scots (ME) and Neil and one American, since I took over we have not, lost a game, but see the emails they send me, , in various languages!!

Now my question is am I a director of football, I do it for the love of the game, why do you need / pay for such???? what expertise do you need aka qualifications???

I would hate to think how much of my free time has been devoted to help run the team. But as they say Hey ho and on we go :

:huh: :D :D :lol:

Its the vodka. Which means that he would

a) Make more sense than Grassa

B) Cost ICT less than Grassa

c) Actually find some players whilst T&J are on holiday (even if they are in rehab) :rolleyes:

At least , now I read it I got some things back to front.

My point was picking/ choosing a team is not easy, all my/ our players are EXPATS so it costs me money re' emails phonecalls etc to contact them. I do not have the luxury of sitting in an office being paid to do what i do,

What qualifications does GB have???/

thread closed.

Asking the question as to whether we need a Director of Football is a valid question but when it descends into personalised abuse of the man currently in the position and not the position itself it crosses the line in our rules.