FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

No wonder

Canada Bob

No wonder I'm getting it in the neck about posting details of Sid's System in here...

Someone has posted it up on BetFairs Forum, and in just a few days it has seen 237 responses, FFS.

Hard to believe that folks can't keep their traps shut, mind you, I've some room to talk, I was the first one to write it up in here, but I thought we would be able to keep it in here, for our benefit...

That's it then, no more talk of Sid's System, thankfully the folks in BetFairs Forum only know about 1 of the variants rather than them all..

Yep, these things happen.

I've been running something a bit similar to Sids System this past couple of weeks that put the RP tipsters to shame in terms of how ***** they are. No Journalists, no Systems or Ratings selections, every one of the selections I'm laying is a pure mug punt from a real gambler, they even tell me how much I should put on each one, my only problem is the only way to get them all laid is to be sitting around on the internet before the off in the race. No matter, tonight alone from 8pm onwards (only time I was in today) they didnt pick a single winner in about 50 bets, when was the last time the RP boys managed that? :020: If I'd been in from the off I'd have netted about another 50 losing bets from Ayr though I've not worked out exactly what the profit wouldve been, to ?2 stakes it wouldve worked out about ?180 for the day after Betfairs 5% tax. To ?20 stakes that wouldve been ?1000 from the last hour of racing with about another ?7-800 from the rest of the day on top of it.

The appeal to me of Sids is that all the selections are up at the start of the day, but by fook when youre laying punters selections race to race it just shows you how bad it can get on their off days... and they get plenty of them.

Let me know if you want this pulled and I'll do it.