FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bridges

CaleyD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely the bridges crossing the islands cant be classed as a bridge over the ness?

all the bridges do is connect the banks of the ness to islands in the middle of the river, fair enough there is a route to get to the other side but i would never class the route through the islands as 'a bridge over the river ness'

I now know the answer :P

Whether you class the Island Bridge(s) as a proper crossing or not matters not a jot, those bridges are not the issue (although CD did clarify in the original post that he counted that as one crossing). There is also not a sneaky wee classification of the weir as a bridge, nor is there a bridge that traverses the river at the boating pond.

Its more of a technicality, and I have a photo that shows it ;)

I now know the answer :P

Whether you class the Island Bridge(s) as a proper crossing or not matters not a jot, those bridges are not the issue (although CD did clarify in the original post that he counted that as one crossing). There is also not a sneaky wee classification of the weir as a bridge, nor is there a bridge that traverses the river at the boating pond.

Its more of a technicality, and I have a photo that shows it ;)

Go on, put us out of our misery !