FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The west yorkshire ICT contingent

Doofer

Are any or the west yorkshire ICT fans making the long treck north for the Alba cup final? I have bought my ticket already and am thinking of getting the train up to perth. Just out of curiosity, if anyone else from this neck of the woods is going, how are you getting there? Minibus, carshare etc. If so could i tag along as would be a lot of fun and make a right day of it. If not then the train it will have to be.

Are any or the west yorkshire ICT fans making the long treck north for the Alba cup final? I have bought my ticket already and am thinking of getting the train up to perth. Just out of curiosity, if anyone else from this neck of the woods is going, how are you getting there? Minibus, carshare etc. If so could i tag along as would be a lot of fun and make a right day of it. If not then the train it will have to be.

Eeh ba gum - As long as thas no a brussen tup, double fisted an' threpple thrioted.

Hi Doofer, We are going up from Dewsbury on the Saturday and coming back earlyish (7/8am) Monday if that is any use to you. We will have 2 seats available in the car.

Edited by Dewsburydude

Hi Doofer, We are going up from Dewsbury on the Saturday and coming back earlyish (7/8am) Monday if that is any use to you. We will have 2 seats available in the car.

Well i am staying with a mate in edinburgh on the saturday and sunday and will be leaving edinburgh around mid day on monday. Going up might be good if there is somewhere to drop me off so i can make a small hop to edinburgh for saturday night by train? If you are going staight to perth on the saturday then it might be easier for me to take the train up?

Thanks for the offer, very kind

Well i am staying with a mate in edinburgh on the saturday and sunday and will be leaving edinburgh around mid day on monday. Going up might be good if there is somewhere to drop me off so i can make a small hop to edinburgh for saturday night by train? If you are going staight to perth on the saturday then it might be easier for me to take the train up?

Thanks for the offer, very kind

Could drop you in Stirling as I'm going to Callander on Saturday if thats any use.

Oats - ya have to go to Dungwall with the ICF (give me a pm) - and Yorkshire boys - let em know who you are at the pub by the Travel inn - I will be in a kilt !!

What pub at what travel inn and where?

Dewsbury dude, thanks for the offer but i think it is going to be more convenient for me to get the train there and back, although more expensive. Thanks for the offer though, see you at the game